First effect you learned?

May 24, 2008
The first one i learned is the one when u flip the bottom card over to make the selected card go face up in the pack

Dec 13, 2007
well when i was around 5 or 6 i had done magic and i did it for about a year

and the first trick i learned was either the coloring book or that dice trick

However... I count from when i got back into magic (a little more than a year ago) and the first thing i learned was the snap change (on youtube) (ironic)... and then i learned 2 card monte (also on youtube)

May 8, 2008
England
Ages ago, before I got into magic. Just letting the spectator choose a card, glimpse the bottom card and then cut their card in with that bottom card on top of it.

Pretty sure half the world over knows that trick :p

Apr 22, 2008
the first trick i learned was back in 1999 ..... and i call it the clipshift ..... nah im just kidding .... my first card trick was cross suits I even have a performance on youtube (of course this is a different handling)

You can check it out if you want.

Cross Suits Performance

Jan 4, 2008
my first trick i learned or that i performed in front of an audience was the lost and transformed card.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I got a magic set from my uncle WAY back... I think I was about 3 or 4. Some of the tricks I remember were the ghost in the bottle trick, cups and balls, something about doubling the amount of rice in bowls... and that's all I can remember.

Apr 13, 2008
this or that.... and the one where the selected card turns blue inside the deck....and the second time you do it turns out to be the same blue card from the first time....dont remeber the name :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results