Panic, Distortion or Prophet?

Apr 25, 2008
which one do you think i should get based on angles, reactions,difficulty and the chances of getting caught with the gimmick? thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Distortion is the most visual effect and probably will get the best reaction out of the 3. But the gimmick is really fragile and you will end dirty.
Panic is pretty good and IMO the best out of the 3. You end clean(I think so?)
Prophet is okay, but I'm not really into money magic and it does require extra money for the gimmick and stuff so not my cup of orange juice.

I don't own any of these products by the way, it's just what I think from a person who doesn't own these products' perspective.

Jan 4, 2008
well, actually you do end clean in all tricks but prophet (no big deal) all tricks are awesome. i would recommend getting... well i cant recommend one. its what u want to do. do u want to make a whole deck disappear? or make pips visual move across the card to change to a new one, or make money instantly change to a different amount of bills. Its your call. Just think what u want to do more

i own these tricks btw

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
They are all great effects, but you should really choose the effect you like the most. The methods for all three are easy to do and workable of course, but just go with the effect you like the most.

Personally, I thing Panic is the best effect Theory11 has released because... well, it's amazing for the spectators. Distortion is very cool, and it will absolutely get good reactions, but like Eddie said, it does have a few disadvantages. Prophet is money magic, which will get people interested no matter what. So all 3 effects are amazing without doubt, but I like Panic the best.

Panic's angles are good, the reactions are very vocal most of the time because of the visual simplicity, and it isn't difficult to perform at all. It takes lots of practice to make it look good, as this is a heavily presentational effect, but the gimmick and the method are pretty straight forward to use at first.

Panic is great.

I think panic is the MOST practical, though if you are into gimmicks Distortion is very practical as well. Prophet is not my cup of tree so I never bought it. As far as my advice goes, go with whichever fits best into your routine, Panic oor Distortion.

Apr 5, 2008
I personally like both panic and distortion effects...

They're both pretty visual. And gets good reaction.

But if I would be to suggest 1, I would go for distortion as it gets instant reaction from any layman who does't have any idea about magic.

It freaks them out...

But they're both pretty nice tricks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results