Official :: I got it page.

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Hi. just wanted to say that theory11 rocks. I did standard shipping.
they shipped it Tuesday, and i just got it today (Thursday). rock on!
They shipped it from CT, and I live in New York City.

I think I ordered... 2 days ago? Standard shipping, and I live in Southwestern MA, so it should only be 3-4 days for me to? Maybe by sunday, and I can get distortion down for YG sunday night!

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: Gratz, what'd you get?)

Sep 1, 2007
aww lucky. i still havnt been able to order anything! no credit card and all.... anyway what did u order?

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
aww lucky. i still havnt been able to order anything! no credit card and all.... anyway what did u order?

I got all 3 tricks and 1 guardian pack. so far everything is amazing. seriously, I haven't been so excited to use gaffs in the real world. weird.

Sep 1, 2007
Seems kinda wierd, did you get an email saying they'd shipped?

(PS: Well if that's true, than I could get mine in tomorrow or day after!)

Thanks,
Evan

i ordered panic and distortion.

both are ok. its all in the way you present them. Wayne was awesome! lol

"i was harry potter, than David Blaine"

i'l post reviews in a few days.

and yea i got an email saying it shipped on tuesday.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i ordered 6 guardians on saturday, and they haven't shipped until today, and since i'm ordering from europe, it will take quite a while until i receive my package, but honestly, that makes it even more exciting. the last time i was so excited about something was maybe christmas when i was 7. so i hope it won't take the maximum of 21 days for my package to arrive...

Sep 1, 2007
I got an e-mail that my distortion shipped today and I live in Canada. Should be here soon hopefully.

Aug 31, 2007
I live in Florida...and I order the 2nd best shipping(1 up from standard). I ordered on Saturday, and got it today. It took it 4 days! You got yours in two with standard, something isn't right here.

I got my Distortion and a couple of Guardian decks.

-|P54

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
just arrived today, I got one of everything. my distortion gimmick broke like right away once I did the change, the know untied. I hope customer service can get me a new one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results