Anyone here in Petaluma, CA?

Oct 16, 2007
Hey guys, I'm going to be in Petaluma during June/July, and it'd be awesome to meet someone and hopefully make a magic or Flourishing video.

So, anyone in Petaluma?

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey--

Petaluma is about 45 minutes north of San Francisco. It's near the wine country, if that means anything to anyone under the age of 21. However, if I were to go, I'd check out some redwoods and the coast. (two places for beautiful flourish scenery)

The closest magic-y thing might actually be Joel Paschall's very own California Magic. On Friday and Saturday nights they have dinner and a show. You never know who will show up. You can get more info at calmagic.com. Its probably an hour an 10 minutes away from where you will be, but I used to drive an hour an a half every weekend to see it when I lived in Modesto.

Just FYI. Hope it helps.

Katie

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Aww, Katie beat me to it. But if you need any more persuasion to go to California Magic, check out my recent thread about my trip to California; I talk about the Dinner Theatre there. It really is great, and well worth the money you pay for it.

Sep 2, 2007
SF Bay Area
yo homie
I live in Fairfax which is like 45 minutes away from petaluma. And there is actually a Magic Shop in downtown petaluma. I have gotten a few lessons from the magician Frank Balerzarak hes a pretty cool homie.i ve been doing magic for about a year and i just started flourishing a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results