Before you die...

I'm guessing solve a rubik's cube is yours? Just memorize the algorithims!

I would like to get a solid job at a restaraunt to perform magic. Doing little jobs here and there isn't enough for me. I'm sure all 18 year old magicians can agree with me there though...

Sep 1, 2007
Sorry, I meant to post another video, but I was watching that rubik's cube video...

I really really want to perform for a complete stranger, but I've never seemed to get the right situation.

Feb 28, 2008
I love performing for strangers... just being blind sided and asked is always a treat IMHO. Just stand somewhere with some cards and flourish and someone will usually ask you to do something.

As for what I'd want to do, I'd like to master Card to mouth... ahaha...

Jan 11, 2008
New york
Sounds like something Nate Malini asked at the end of one of his D.V.D's

JD

do a one handed pass to Nate Malini. and JD it was his book not his D.V.D

Get that darn Nate Malini "card pop double lift" down ><

-Eugene

Funny. These guys are from my hometown and never would have known about Nate Malini if i didn't show them his "THE HOUR IS NOW" routine.

I let you guess what i want to happen before i die.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
meet one of the magician's that have influenced me so much. wayne, kenner, the bucks, etc. just meet one or some or all of them would be a dream come true.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Magic things only? Hmm...

-Meet some of my idols, like Gregory Wilson, Joel Paschall (yes, I'd like to meet him again), Chris Kenner, etc. Anyone from the theory11 crew would be awesome to meet.

-Perform at a paying gig.

-Master some sleights that take a lifetime to really master- Double Lift, Pass, ect.

-Release some of my own material; preferably through a book, but a DVD would be cool, as well.

-Have one of my vidoes accepted in the t11 Media Section.

-Be in a theory11 video. Well, that's not a major one, but it'd be awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results