Coin 1 and 2

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Thinking about getting these. How would you rate them? I've never seen any performances of coin 2 so those who have it is it worth getting? and for the gimmick in coin 1 does he give any helpful hints because the gimmick is pretty expensive based on schoolcrafts quality.

( im pretty experienced with coin magic say at a intermidiate to advanced level so I am prepared)

Sep 11, 2007
There is only a limited amount of the CoinTwo dvd. When CoinTwo was released I bought it along with CoinOne. Fantastic coin magic and amazing teaching DVDs. I highly recommend them. Get them now while you can....

Oct 19, 2007
And CoinTwo wasn't gimmicked right? I was thinking about the size of the coin... Would smaller do? Is it all about hand size?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
they are both amazing dvd's

dillusion- the gimmick can range in prices depending on quality. you pay for quality and the gimmick will last for a long long tiime if you buy schoolcraft or lassen.

conjurer77 is right also they are going fast. i got 394 of 1000 for CoinTwo and that was a few weeks ago so im sure there are even fewer and CoinOne is great but eventually will be out of print also so yeah pick them up while you can.

SimonSor you can usually find this particular gimmick used in almost any currency but if you cant you can either have a custom made one or use a common coin like a euro or something

AntonGant CoinTwo uses the same gimmick as CoinOne but there is an alternate performance without a gimmick. also you can use smaller coins like half dollars but you dont want to go much smaller. size of hands is not very important homer's teaching is masterful and will go over everything

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results