PK Rings

Oct 11, 2007
I have bought a PK ring and I love them there is about 12 different tricks I can do with them one of my favs for a party is prohibition minus the top cap I let the spectator stick thier finger in the bottle which I think makes the effect much more devistating

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Although I don't think that answers the question, I am curious, WHY do you have them stick their finger in the bottle? And at what point in the effect?

As for the rings in question, they look like therapeutic rings, and I am pretty certain that the only magnetic parts are the little circles you see on the inside of the bands.

This means that the magnetic force would be minimal compared to other rings on the market, where the entire band is magnetic.

If you are looking for a cheap magnetic ring, check out http://www.supermagnetman.net/index.php?cPath=48
Although their rings are also sold as "therapeutic" ones, they are entirely magnetic, and are just as as strong as the Wizard PK rings, and available in ALL sizes, not just small medium and large.

May 16, 2008
I've seen those rings from another topic, Glenn, but I don't really like the wedding band look. I'm not married quite yet and I want something I can wear all the time.

May 16, 2008
That's a pretty nice ring but it seems that you can't order it at the moment, it says "this person cannot except payments at this time." It's a little too conspicuous though. I sent an email to the acemagnetics people to see if they thought their magnets were strong enough for something like this, I'll let you know what they have to say. Although I do like that ring you posted mainly for the extras that comes with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results