False cut

Mar 30, 2008
Hello

I would like to know some cool sleight of hand moves false cut.
Like molecule four false in the trilogy.

Is it more false cutes in the second dvd? say the name of it please.

Give me some tips of cool false cuts, is there anyone here that can do the butterfly cut and would help me with it?

Tanks.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
On Ben Earl's Past Midnight has several really nice false cuts. And probably one of if not the nicest false shuffle I have seen.

Otherwise there is a false table cut on the everything else dvd on trilogy that is very nice.

Dec 10, 2007
i Really like the "Thriceinator Remix" or i think its called Heap Snatch on the trilogy. You can find it on the Everything Else DVD or if you have access to the Dan and Dave Vault you can find it under "Thriceinator Remix". That is one of my favorites, it is very deceptive and a little flashy, but still something you could get away with at a card table.

If you have the System there are a few on there. If you are looking for false cuts in the hands. Judging by its name i would say "False Sybil" is false, but ive never actually taken the time to learn that one. There are a few more on there as well.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The Trinary Cut and Pendulum Cut are pretty good, although extremely simple and incredibly easy. They can be found on Oz Pearlman's "Born to Perform Card Magic" (Check out my review!) from Penguin.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results