W:H Lecture (Video)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

So last night I was looking through some footage from my camera when I realized that I had taken some from the Wayne Houchin lecture. I decided to edit it and upload it for your viewing pleasure.

REMINDER: This is not a montage of Wayne performing. This is the first 10 minutes of the lecture, in which Wayne talks a bit about himself, and performs 'Thread.' I am not allowed to upload the rest of the footage as it is instructional. This is my first big project and it really tried my patience, so try to keep criticism to a minimal.

If you want to know more about the lecture itself, view my previous thread (search function!).

I submitted this to the media section as well, so I'll probably remove this thread if it gets up.

Wayne Houchin Lecture

Enjoy!

David

EDIT: I've decided to post the high quality version as a download here. Keep in mind it doesn't have background music.

www.megaupload.com/?d=6LZ8B6X1

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
David, thank you for the video.

and if you don't mind, could you share with us what are the effects he taught in the lecture?

Just the title or preferably the effect descriptions, was Thread one of them?

Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
David, thank you for the video.

and if you don't mind, could you share with us what are the effects he taught in the lecture?

Just the title or preferably the effect descriptions, was Thread one of them?

Thanks.

I have a complete description of the night in my other thread, but here's a short summary. He taught Stigmata, Sinful, two effects from Ultragaff, and one other (don't ask). He also briefly went over the DisTortion gimmick. Sadly, we didn't learn Thread.

David

D

Deleted member 2755

That was awesome! :) Hey Wayne, how about coming to New Jersey or New York for a lecture. ;) Thread is awesome and I've always been curious on how that was done. As much I would love for you to release something like that on T11, I would say don't. :) Don't let that secret out! Keep it safe for the lectures! Still though... Come to NJ or NY! I want to see you!

-Doug

-EDIT-
Nevermind, post above me said you didn't teach Thread. Again, as much as I would love to learn something like that... Don't ever release that trick. ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results