Distortion Gimmicks Question

Sep 1, 2007
Ive heard someone say they had a red backed gimmick and someone say they had a blue backed gimmick can someone help clarify this for can you choose or does it just send a random one.

Aug 31, 2007
Nope, just 1. I have a blue gimmick, but, once again Refills will be available on the official release.

Sep 2, 2007
if I buy the dvd & gimmick it comes with the matching pack of cards, right?

No. You only get the gimmick, not the entire deck, and the gimmick either has a red or blue bicycle back.

Ive heard someone say they had a red backed gimmick and someone say they had a blue backed gimmick can someone help clarify this for can you choose or does it just send a random one.

To answer your question - its random. The gimmick is either red or blue, and since its only three hundred available, it's probably 150 red and 150 blue, so you have a 50-50 shot of getting red or blue.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Gimmick you get you can't change the numbers like that, I don't know how he did that, but the gimmick works just like that and looks just like that to watch.

And ya, it's 50/50, which sucks cause I only had red backed decks in the house last night when I got it, (I got blue) so now I gotta get some blue backs.
And I can't change the gimmick until the 1st of october, so I just gotta be SUPER careful with it until then!

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Any idea on how much the gimmicks will cost? I scared to use mine just yet, cause it's the only one I've got... I've had a few ideas on making my own gimmick and I've almost got it- only one more problem to solve... ;)

-Matt

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results