Pressure Fan

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I have devo's XB DVDs and the trilogy for dan and dave but i still cant get how it is done , where else can i learn it or what is a common mistake that people make while trying to do it?

May 22, 2008
UK
www.youtube.com
If you've got the trillogy then you should be able to learn it, but it can take time to get it right. I found just watching the perfomance and trying to do it at the same time helped greatly although i'm still not perfect at it.

Sep 1, 2007
the most common mistake is the placement of the right hand, in my opinion

make sure your not holding the deck too deep into your hand

also, the correct amount of pressure and stuff takes practice, so work on it

anddd, watch the movements of both hands, the left hand kinda goes from palm up to palm down to help the creation

just keep at it sir

Dec 8, 2007
I have exactly the same problem, man! Can only get half way and it looks like I'm doing exactly the same as Jerry/Dan/Dave/guys on web videos... Why can't I get a 'perfect circle' like I can do with a thumb fan?

It's so humiliating... I can do advanced flourishes like a 17-packet display and hard stuff like the vertigo, but... no pressure fan! -.- Help is really appreciated :)

Mar 30, 2008
i was having this same problem. then i found this out. you guys are keeping your thumb at the bottom of the deck throughtout the whole fan. when you get halfway, take your thumb off of the bottom of the deck. its hard to explain, but just keep trying to kind of lean the thumb out of the semicircle. this is what keeps the fan round instead of warped.

Sep 1, 2007
keep trying it will take at least a month, maybe three before you can really do a fully formed fan nicely. unless you are a prodigy, but I mean, that fan in your avatar doesnt' look that bad!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results