What tricks would you do in school?

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
A regular Card Through Window or Believe wait I forgot if you have Wounded do it, it will kill anyone
PS. Wounded wont Kill someone literally

Last edited by a moderator:
Some advice.

Well, in my experience, red hot mammacita is a great trick! People can go wild if you really take time on it. I would say that any trick, if performed well, will leave everyone with a sense of the magic. Ooh, that really sounded david coperfield like, but it is true~
~dark~

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Well, in my experience, red hot mammacita is a great trick! People can go wild if you really take time on it. I would say that any trick, if performed well, will leave everyone with a sense of the magic. Ooh, that really sounded david coperfield like, but it is true~
~dark~

Thats so true if your a good performer any trick should get wild reactions, I get insane reactions just off a simple double lift
its all really about presentation

Nov 3, 2007
Kyrgyzstan
For me best card effects are Ambitious card. IT can keel many people :)
Then I love TiVo, Subway, Queens and of course STIGMATA is the best mental trick without gimmik. Learn it.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Well I performed for 2 of my school's assemblies and got great reactions both times around. I already posted the restless lady routine I did but I also did McDonald's Aces combined with Maxitwist. I have a video of it on my youtube page. (click me)

Good luck man and be sure to tell us how it went. Get some footage if you can!

watched that vid.. NICE dude, NICE. you are silky smooth. i wanna do that as well, it's my last year at school and i want to do something like that as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results