Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
No it's not that the threads suck.

Some are awesome topics and they can really end up being great discussions.
But I understand that mods have their reasons for closing threads as they see fit.

I wouldn't know because you have thus far failed to produce an example.

Until I see exhibit A, I'm not going with the idea here.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
damn maybe its just me, I dont like to judge anybody.. but steerpike you are a jerk :S.. a 2 days ban will be good for you..

D

Deleted member 2755

damn maybe its just me, I dont like to judge anybody.. but steerpike you are a jerk :S.. a 2 days ban will be good for you..

I think mods are being pretty hesitant of closing this thread because closing this thread might end up proving the point of this thread. However, as I predicted... from here on out this thread will now by nothing but personal attacks on one another. I would say for a mod to close this, but then people won't find it justified. The mods can't win in this situation.:eek:

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
damn maybe its just me, I dont like to judge anybody..

But you will anyway. I wonder when the revelation will set in that I haven't made a personal attack in a while, yet those who disagree with me gleefully cast the first stone.

The mods can't win in this situation.:eek:

Sure they can. And so can we.

If they close this thread and it inspires some Che Guevara wannabe to jump ship, good riddance. We're all better off.

Dec 2, 2007
Let's take a look at the source. In no way is this a personal attack on this person, just something I noticed.

It looks as if this person started a thread a few days ago, and it got locked. Now: In the rules it probably states something about "attacking one another is not cool", yes I realize its not the technical term, just bear with me.

But this thread was locked and he's obviously upset about it, him and a guy who usually seems fairly professional get into it over something that seems fairly absurd (sarcasm and whatnot)

Even when this certain mod answers the question, he ignores the mod, asks no questions or has nothing to say, except something to the effect of someone's intelligence level and age. Again, even some forum members took the liberty to warn the thread starter, and the same mod/crew member warned them yet a SECOND TIME.

Still, the other people in the thread seemed to be ignored, how was that ever going to turn into a good discussion?

I don't think the mods are power happy, look at all the T11 vs E BS that goes down, you can basically start a thread saying "Theory11 Sucks B***S" and they will leave it open as long as you are bashing Theory11 together and not bashing each other.

I think this is a pointless thread and a mod should lock it because they can.

DM Matthews

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 25, 2007
There is some truth to that, but nonetheless there are members that will agree with me on the fact that there are but a few threads on here that get closed for no good reason.

You may or may not agree with me on the issue at hand and that's okay.

Now this might be the next thread to get locked and if it is it really doesn't matter to me.

We can only learn from our mistakes so that they don't happen again....I know I have.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
See, if the mods had ANY idea what they were doing, they would have closed this 25 replies ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hello,

KAL-EL and I have resolved the issue. As a few people have suggested, I am going to close this thread down.

Remember if you have any issues with any of the crew members or moderators, you can PM them directly with any questions you may have.

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results