Strange Traveler or Astral Projection

Hello everyone. For those who own or are familiar with both Strange Traveler and Astral Projection: Does anyone feel that one is superior to the other. I used to own Astral Projection, but when I got Strange Traveler, I got rid of Astral Projection. I did so because I felt that ST was just a better version of the two. However, I'm beginning to think that AP seems more natural and commercial, whereas ST seems somewhat contrived, if you know what I mean. It's also harder to reset and more of a hassle to get into.
Any input would be appreciated.

Sep 22, 2007
Personally i feel that AP was is a much better effect as you said more natural and just an all around excellent effect not only that it is the strongest effect i do especially the signed variation!

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I have strange travelers and like it alot because you fit it into the deck. And it doesnt seem like a packet trick.

But Astral projection looks the same so either one I guess.

Sep 22, 2007
Well if you owned astral projection you should no he teaches it as a bonus on the dvd. Which is amazing it is again the strongest card trick i do when you said you got rid of it you meant you stopped performing or you gave it away?????

I did own astral projection, but I bought it way back before it had an instructional DVD. However, now I know that I need the DVD in order to learn the signed version.
In answer to your question, I literally got rid of it by throwing it away. May sound crazy to some, but I felt I had to. I just had too much stuff at the time and it got me frustrated and unfocused. So I made the very difficult decision to throw some items out. I'm more careful and disciplined about what I purchase now.

I don't have AP, but I used to perform Strange Travellers extensivly when I had the gimmick.

Owners of the trick, PM me with proof that you own it ( name of the gimmick as mentioned in the booklet ), I worked out a handling that makes it possible for the spectator to count the cards, and a presenentational idea that makes it possible to perform the effect for multiple spectators with no one is the wiser.

Cheers,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results