Lethal // Malice Help?

Feb 27, 2008
France
Hi everyone i've just received my lethal dvd from daniel madison's site...
First i want to say that daniel have done a very good job on the editing and on the flourish. So thank you mr.MADsion
But i've a problem with one of the flourishes :MALICE i don't know how to throw the cards and catch them ...
Anyone have some tips for me ???
Thanks

P:M+Lazaroo

Ps:again sorry for my bad english.
> I'm french

PS2: If you want the link to purchase lethal pm me ;)

I had the same problem, it's really just practice.

Basically I realised that you dont extend the cards past your wrist or it just doesnt work at all. Then bend your fingers back as far as you can to make a sort of ramp type thing, then lift your hand and bring it back slightly. the ramp will cause them to flip over, and gravity should bring them all together and back down into your hand.

Hopefully that helps. Good luck.

If you have trouble with any other cuts, make sure you do them all in order, they generally just build ontop of each other. I was quite dissapointed, since there is really only like 5-6 cuts on the actual DVD the rest are just very slight variations :(

Feb 27, 2008
France
That's realy help me thank you very much and i o, with you to say that the dvd don't coutain a lot of original cuts but alot of variation but you know that's the life :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
UK
Alot of people are ignorant to the fact that lethal was originally meant to be released in 2004 when all the stuff on it was fresh and unseen.

I never said the content wasn't "fresh" or "new" I said that as an isolated block of flourishes, the content is very repetitive with only a few actual flourishes that arent just variations of others on the DVD. It's like if D&D had all the parts of the Jackson 5 listed as induvidual flourishes and then said, Jackson 5 is also a flourish. Like, Diabolique and Bicycle are exactly the same, except Diabolique has OHR's to keep it false. I dunno, I just felt that after learning everything on it I've really only got 5-6 new flourishes from a list of like 15 or something.

Also, the Lethal DVD itself makes some sob story about losing the data on the 04/04/04 and 05/05/05 and crap like that. I find every story DM comes up with is just some shallow load of crap to justify him being lazy or slow. I'll leave that rant for another place though :p

Regardless, the little content on there is good, I merely mentioned that is was mostly repetitive, and anyone that thinks otherwise must have a 30 second memory or something :)

Sep 1, 2007
[Original];101741 said:
That's realy help me thank you very much and i o, with you to say that the dvd don't coutain a lot of original cuts but alot of variation but you know that's the life :p

P:M+Lazaroo

You're...kidding me right?

A lot of this stuff is very new, just because he wants to make variations on some really fresh concepts doesn't mean that the whole thing is boring.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
You're...kidding me right?

A lot of this stuff is very new, just because he wants to make variations on some really fresh concepts doesn't mean that the whole thing is boring.

He means that many of Daniel's cuts in the DVD are just variations of cuts he taught earlier in the same DVD, or the same cut with an added phase.

David

More like he Teaches symphony, then he teaches Symphony Run 1, then teaches Symphony Run 2. When just learning Symphony Run 2 teaches you the other 2. Then there is Bicycle, and Diabolique, which are only different by the fact he added OHR's to keep it false. Sure they are different, but they all feel the same.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results