T11 Round Table Discussion - Wayne Houchin

Jan 24, 2008
1. What should we look forward to from Theory in 2008?

2. If you could only perform one more effect in your life, what would it be?

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles
QUESTIONS...
1. I saw your act at the magic castle twice while you were up there. Did you enjoy performing in the parlour setting?
2. You had slightly different routines for the two shows I saw. What was your selection process like in picking the effects you performed?
3. How was it that you got involved in Theory11?

There's my 3.

-JOSH

May 24, 2008
2. It's been debated that magic is an artform, I personally believe it is. Art has undergone many changes of the past hundred years (modernism, post-modernism), do you believe that magic has evolved to? Especially due to new influences like the internet, where people can view demo videos, read reviews and have a greater contact with other magicians?

Nov 17, 2007
Submission #2: Could you give us any information of any upcoming effects? Anything you are working on? Any secrets?

Nov 17, 2007
Submission #3: What kind of magic do you find yourself performing the most? Card, coin, sponge ball, etc.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
1.) What are your top 3 lessons learned from performance experiences?

2.) What is your most memorable performance experience? Why?

3.) Who is your biggest magical inspiration?

4.) What happens if someone has already posted one of the questions listed above? Do I get another chance to ask an original question?

Nov 17, 2007

The reason for which you went out the ellusionist?

Why did you decide to have your own place of magic?

Does Brad Christian still your friend?

May 24, 2008
3. People seek jobs that are rewarding, helping people as doctors etc. How rewarding do you find being a magician? Entertaining people? Making people smile?

May 4, 2008
Ur Amazing!

FIRST WAYNE UR A GOD 2 ME!!!
but

1. if u had to pick any trick out there what was the trick that when u made ur first routine was a godsend
2. do u remember what the last trick in your first routine was and if so what is it
3. what is your favorite trick of all time

1. how did you build your reputation through out the word and how did you get your name out there in the magic industry?

2. what are the tricks you'll perform if someone ask you to do a trick?

3. If I ask you to take me out to dinner, will do do it? ;)

Please call me Tricky Devil if you can't say my user name :)

1 - What would you recommend to young magicians who want to make it professionally in the business?
2 - I remember hearing that you had a production company. As I am currently studying film, what tips do you have on filming magic?
3 - What were your first thoughts when Criss Angel contacted you about Sinful?

Mitch

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
#01. When you wake up every morning, what encourage you to continue doing magic?
#02. When you were a kid, who was your hero (magically talking), or who is know? Please dont say Dana..
#03. What is your favorite kind of magic? (cards, bizarre, coin, etc, etc)

P.S. Dammit I couldnt resist...
Where was the last time you saw your purple shoelace?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
1. how did you build your reputation through out the word and how did you get your name out there in the magic industry?

2. what are the tricks you'll perform if someone ask you to do a trick?

3. If I ask you to take me out to dinner, will do do it? ;)

Please call me Tricky Devil if you can't say my user name :)

uhh.. dude you already posted your three questions on page 6.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results