Bound by Daniel Madison with a Wynn Deck

Oct 24, 2007
It is partially being ruined by whining ranters like f1stzero who think their opinion matters on an internet forum. Magic is for the real world, not the internet.

Who ever said that i think my opinion matters on the forum. I never said that. And i think generating about 2 pages on this thread because of my opinion gives it some credibility.

And how is my opinion ruining this community? And if magic is for the real world not the internet then why are you here?

Oct 24, 2007
Still, we post videos to get feedback from other fellow members that tell us where we need to improve so that when we are out in the real world we can perform to our best abilities. We aren't here for harsh criticism but for constructive criticism.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I never said to just make nice comments. Did you even read my whole post?

I quoted your whole post didn't I?

Instead of saying you suck blaha blaha blah. You can say

"I can see that this needs some more work on it. And don't put so much video FX into your video isn't really necessary :D You'll get it eventually"

Do you even know what constructive criticism means? What you said is constructive criticism sugar coated. What the others said was harsh constructive criticism. Saying "you suck" is just criticism. Saying what exactly sucked would be constructive and saying how to improve is even better. All the others have said either "too much editing" or "performance needs work" or "don't be too eager to perform" etc. It's all constructive. What you're proposing is for them to speak nicer. Good luck trying to get them to do that.

Now doesn't that sound much more appealing than "this sucks, you suck, go practice cause u suck, REMOVE!!!"

Who cares if it sounds appealing or not. If you can't take harsh constructive criticism then you are going to have a lot of problems down the road. Saying it nicely or puting it bluntly doesn't change the quality of the video either way.

And i said not to make harsh comments not to comment period. Please read the whole post before posting.

I know you said that and what I posted reflects that. what if the video sucked so bad there wasn't anything nice to say at all? No one should comment? Adding a "You can do it" at the end of a post doesn't change anything.

(word count)

Oct 24, 2007
I'm gonna be honest:
the video sucks.. editing sucks.. layout sucks.. the effect you used in the vid sucks.. showing the box sucks.. ''wrapping the card in the box'' sucks too..

Maybe you have to remove it and do it again. I know how its done because I have the PDF, but if I didnt know, I'd have easily figured it out..

REMOVE man please.. I think you just did this lame version to prove that you can do bound with wynns, and thats not the case.. so REMOVE, and upload it again SMOOTH, and try to do the visual version not this **** lame..

Sorry if I'm being harsh, but dammit, it just pissed me off how bad this was performed :S.

Aris.

It was one big bad experience, editing sucked, performance sucked, music has been overused. "Many have failed" - including yourself.

Remove.

I'm not like that.. but this vid make me do it.. dammit it sucks man admit it..

Every other words is "sucks" I don't think this is constructive criticism...

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Every other words is "sucks" I don't think this is constructive criticism...

Aris.SA said to perform smoother and do a different version. Farrell said what sucked about the video specifically (saying use different music, perform better, edit better would be no different than what he said). If they are saying what's wrong and what to do differently, what's the problem? Just because they weren't "nice" about it shouldn't make any difference as they said what should be said. Whatever, I'm done arguing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results