Wounded

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I went to papercraneproductions.net and there selling Wounded by Robert Smith for $70+ and then I went to magicproshop.com and there selling the same trick for half the price $28+, is there any difference since one is more than the other.

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I went to papercraneproductions.net and there selling Wounded by Robert Smith for $70+ and then I went to magicproshop.com and there selling the same trick for half the price $28+, is there any difference since one is more than the other.

The one that costs less is the DVD without the full kit if you look on papercrane productions website they now sell just the DVD for 35 dollars. If you could you should buy it straight from them and with the kit you will not regret it :)

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
You might find that you already have most of the equipment needed for the effects, if not they are easily accessible and not expensive at all. Wounded was originally a book called Stigmatisms, which is a remarkable document
Wounded is worth the price for the performance alone

Dec 3, 2007
Denmark
Does any of you know when Robert Smith's impression pad device is going to be released. It sounds like it's going to be a breakthrough in close-up mentalism - From getting a thought of word, to drawing duplication with real time peeks.

Feb 28, 2008
I'm really interested in the effect, but the gimmick is what scares me. You guys say it's easy to find and purchase, but how much do you think it might cost if I just picked up what I needed at a drugstore or something?

Feb 28, 2008
interesting... I'm really on the fence about buying this effect. I'm mostly a card person, but there's something about this that really captivates me.

Jun 4, 2008
www.wtfnolimits.com
B Smith is my boy so this is bias for sure, B Smith is one of the most creative "outside the box" minds in magic ever. I was just with B Smith and DH (B town sessions guys) last weekend and let me tell you something wait till you see what... well just wait and see!

Justin N. Miller

D

Deleted member 2755

Abbreviations are confusing the heck out of me. I'm not going to bother trying to decipher the last 5 or so posts.:confused:

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results