Prophet with Canadian money

Nov 29, 2007
Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
O.K. guys, so I've thought about buying prophet.... But, I can't seem to get around something. I am Canadian, our money is colored. So my question for you guys is, will our coloured money pose a problem with the trick, and prevent me with being open with the bills?

If I'm crossing over the line of exposure, then I am sorry, but I need to know so I don't go spending my Canadian money on something that doesn't work with Canadian money.

Thanks for all the help guys.;)

Sep 1, 2007
Color does help, but the only must is for them to be the same size. American bills are perfect-same size,same color.

You probably have to be more careful with your angles a little bit more if you're using different colored bills, but the change will be a lot more visual. For me, I think it's worth it.

Sep 1, 2007
Question in addition to this:

Australian notes are coloured, different size AND plastic. Does the plastic affect it?

AURON

I don't think being plastic will affect it, but since the bills are different sized, you can't change a bill to another bill. You can, however, change paper to money, given that you cut the paper to the same size as the bills you're changing it to. Again, when you're changing blank paper to money, the angles wouldn't be as great as changing bills of the same color.

Jan 14, 2008
philippines

don't worry corey im filipino and same here in the philippines our money is colored but prophet works just fine the only thing that you must remember is that they must be of the same size..... its better if youre bill is colored it makes the change more visual...hope that helps...

Feb 28, 2008
I don't have prophet, but I do have Richard Sanders' "Extreme Burn" which is a similar trick and goes in-depth about coloured bills. I'm from Toronto and Extreme Burn has worked well for me. Plus, Richard is Canadian so he probably knows from experience about using multi-coloured bills.

I'm sure Prophet will work just as well as they are quite similar effects, but, I chose Extreme Burn over prophet partly because of Sanders is Canadian and is a really good magician.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results