Just Witnessed Real Magic

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
, , , , , , , , , , , ; ; ; ; ; ; : : : : : : : : . . . . . . . . . .

Sorry, your original post was missing a few of those, so I thought I would add them here.

In any case, sounds alright, but I have learned not to trust word of mouth at full value. A video will be needed.

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
i'm afraid i'm gonna have to agree... 8 inches off the ground, being entirely surrounded and NO ONE seeing a thing..

sounds pretty far fetched to me. amazing if it's 100% accurate.
we need to see a vid. DEFINITELY.

next meeting, get him to come along and ask him if you can film it.

i want to see this.

Oct 8, 2007
:eek: <- My expression when I read that.

You've got it all in that levitation - Surrounded, great height, both feet "off the ground", "impromptu".

Still, they're just words and it'll take a thousand words to convince me.
In short, I want a picture, a moving one. In short(er), a video.

But given a video, it'll be hard to judge whether it's real or edited. For $500-$600? I'll pass. I could get myself a lot more for that amount.

Mar 22, 2008
Update:
for those of you who actually believe me thank you i know what i saw and it was crazy. crazy.
For those who dont believe a word of this its okay when Mr. Cook releases his levitation you will be quick to buy it.

I just spoke with tom and i got him to bring Jason again for this Thursday were having an advance meeting for this levitation!!!
I'm gonna have Tom call him back stating that we are going to video tape him the doing the levitation.

my question to you guys what angles should i tape him?

May 16, 2008
Sit camera #1 on the floor facing his feet, hit record.

Sit camera #2 a little further back facing his whole body, from a front/side angle, hit record.

Post. Any editing will be found and highly flamed, just a warning. :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results