Problem With Media in FF3

I'm not sure if it's just my PC so I thought I'd ask if anyone else was having problems with media using FF3 RC2? The video loads, but I click play and it wont play, I can drag the bar but it doesn't play by itself. Same with the 1on1 previews. Things like YouTube work fine though. So I'm fairly sure Flash is working fine and such. Anyone else?

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Hey UnholyGodn, I'm using FF3 also (on a Mac), and the media vids are working just fine for me... have you tried closing and re-opening Firefox?

Is anybody else using FF3 on Windows? If so, do the videos work fine for you?

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's FF3's fault, cause it's only been happening the last day or two. I've even rebooted and it hasn't fixed it, I have no idea why it's broken :( I guess I'll just have to watch all videos with Opera :)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I always use Firefox... I can't stand Internet Explorer. But the Media Videos are a little slow loading, but I'm used that that... it's just my internet. Other than that, everything's fine.

May 16, 2008
I have had this problem as well, only on the 1on1 videos though. If you just reload the page then they will start working.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results