What do you think would be cool?

These types of threads always provide lots of inspiration for future tricks so, what do you think would be a cool effect that would amaze you? I think if you could making fire levitate off of the candle would be an amazing effect. What do you guys wish you could do?

Aug 31, 2007
****ing ****.

Not that I like Criss Angel's style or anything, but I have to admit, that everyone who just nonstop trashes Criss Angel really needs to shut ... up. They're just trying to be part of a cool little group of people that think they're the greatest magicians in the world, but in reality are just jealous because he's one of the most successful magicians in the world, and is ****ing rich. The whole Criss Angel hate is just another bandwagon effect among magicians (It's their happy place, trashing on someone better than them), and all you T11 people saying it makes it a hypocritical one, because T11 is a site that Criss Angel would be proud of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
****ing ****.

Not that I like Criss Angel's style or anything, but I have to admit, that everyone who just nonstop trashes Criss Angel really needs to shut ... up. They're just trying to be part of a cool little group of people that think they're the greatest magicians in the world, but in reality are just jealous because he's one of the most successful magicians in the world, and is ****ing rich. The whole Criss Angel hate is just another bandwagon effect among magicians (It's their happy place, trashing on someone better than them), and all you T11 people saying it makes it a hypocritical one, because T11 is a site that Criss Angel would be proud of.

I'm sorry, T11 whats?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
****ing ****.

Somebody definitely woke up on the wrong side of the card box. I think anybody would be proud to own this site, Dummy... not just Criss Angel. :rolleyes:

I've always wanted to do a card through box, not a crappy one, a visual, imprmptu miracle.
By the way, while I disagree with Criss Angel doing camera tricks, I have to have respect for the guy, he must be good if he got this far.

May 15, 2008
Of Course is Cyril's Hand through glass and the 'taking food out from a picture'
or 'taking out object from the picture and putting back in'
These are the ownage tricks. People will think you are REAL miracle man
or the devil.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I didn't say own the site, I said be proud of the site. Think about it, this site is pretty much exactly like Criss Angel. All these "darkness".

And yet...you still come here and post on these forums. What's that make you, dummy?

Anyways, in all seriousness, no need for the E / Criss bashing.

Back on topic...

I think a fire levitation act would be awesome, as well as a TnR which can be done surrounded.

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results