Limited Edition Video

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Hey guys. Just wanted to get a little feedback on this video.

--Link removed--

Thanks to everyone who had a look.

Cheers,
Huruey

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 24, 2007
I really liked the effect, took a new twist on things. It was just the camera quality and the music that kinda brought it down thou. Great job sir!! :D 3/5 mostly for the camera quality.

Hope to see you around
-F1

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
never been a fan of packet tricks, and it didnt fool me, but it wa smoothly performed and it would be good for laymen with a bit more work.. :)

--
jJ+//:*$5!C.... (personal joke)

Oct 6, 2007
never been a fan of packet tricks, and it didnt fool me, but it wa smoothly performed and it would be good for laymen with a bit more work.. :)

--
jJ+//:*$5!C.... (personal joke)

It's not about fooling you. If he wanted to fool you, he'd do something else.

I don't actually think it needs much more much either

I think the performance was really really good. Smooth and was well-paced throughout. Great speed for a trick like this.

Is this original? It said Joel or somthing at the end. Is that you?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. :D

To clarify, this is original (to my knowledge), the name at the end is Joe Williamson, which is me. ;)

EnderTheIrish, I find that a very difficult question to answer, because I don't really take a linear approach to creating. It took me about 10 seconds to bring together some of the ideas I've been developing over the last year, but haven't used elsewhere. :)

Huruey

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 13, 2007
Franklin, OH
I didn't think you'd have a straight answer, so no worries :) I, too, have been working on theories and concepts from the last few years. Have you read any books on creative approaches or lateral thinking?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results