New in XCM. What cards to use?

Apr 22, 2008
Hey guys!
I have just opened my Bicycle Masters Edition deck. I know some flourishes by Dan and Dave and Kevin Ho like Genesis, The Werm, T.C.T.C.S.A., two packed cut.. but.. the cards are very slippery, slick and fallens to the ground. Believe me, I cut those flourishes perfectly, but I'm new to Bicycle decks.
What should I do with the cards?

Oct 25, 2007
Break them in. Do a couple of cuts and flourishes with them over a bed that way you don't have to worry about them getting dirty or whatnot.

Apr 24, 2008
Do a lot of Pharros, Springs, Bridges, Riffle Shuffles and so on and they will break in quickly and stop being so slippery.

Apr 4, 2008
yeah dude just got to break them in. Also, I recommend using regular bikes. They're half the price and handle pretty much the same.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I recommend Tally's, no questions asked.

^ He's right, Tally Ho's are some of the best cards for XCM/Cardistry.

Ellusionist Master's and other hyped up cards aren't bad, but standard Bicycles and Tally Ho's are simply great cards at a great price. Look for some 12 packs or something of them on ebay, I have found some cheap deals on there before.

Oct 21, 2007
dude, when you get a new deck of cards (especialy masters) you HAVE TO break them in. and for my opinion, dont waste your money on masters, just get regular bikes... there much better

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA
The best way to break in a deck is to do a lot of riffle shuffles with bridges. After doing around 10 riffle shuffles in a row with a brand new deck, the cards will feel great.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results