Tally Ho Circle Backs

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I want to get 6 red and 6 blue circle backs from either filmart or batteries and butter. Which one should I order from and do I have to e-mal them or leave any special comments etc.? How long does it take for the cards to arrive usually?

Dec 10, 2007
well i think that batteries and butter only sell fan backs if i remember correctly. I ordered my circle backs from filmart. I had to call them to order it but it seemed really sketchy so i didnt know if i would actually get them. Well i got them and everything went fine so i will most likely buy from them again. I think it took about a week, maybe a little longer to arrive (i live in VA). But there were no shipping options given and it was 10 dollars so in the end you wind up paying like $3 a deck.

sinjin7

Elite Member
Apr 19, 2008
I would buy Tally Ho circle backs from a seller on eBay who's name is "fullboatdealer". He is the best playing card dealer and has a perfect feedback rating. The Tally's he sells are Q1 decks, and Q1 Tally's are DEFINITELY higher quality than regular Tally's. He sells both red and blue backs by the dozen, and if you contact him first, he'll gladly sell you a mixed dozen. His shipping rate for a dozen decks is only $5.95 for USPS Priority and will get to you within 3 days. I've bought over $200 worth of cards from him and HIGHLY recommend him to all cardists.

Sep 1, 2007
I would buy Tally Ho circle backs from a seller on eBay who's name is "fullboatdealer". He is the best playing card dealer and has a perfect feedback rating. The Tally's he sells are Q1 decks, and Q1 Tally's are DEFINITELY higher quality than regular Tally's. He sells both red and blue backs by the dozen, and if you contact him first, he'll gladly sell you a mixed dozen. His shipping rate for a dozen decks is only $5.95 for USPS Priority and will get to you within 3 days. I've bought over $200 worth of cards from him and HIGHLY recommend him to all cardists.

I second that. Also, there's nothing like personal service, and he's really helpful and friendly, as well as extremely knowledgeable about playing cards.

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh

I also second that. He has the best deal ive ever seen for tallys

Aug 31, 2007

Aye, go for this guy for sure!
You can even get some Q1's from him atm :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results