In my opinion one of the prettiest color changes

Nov 10, 2007
Yes your right it may be obvious to you but how obvious will it be to a laymen with the right handling and presentation they think it just appeared! Think about it you don't touch the deck al you do is wave the hand over the deck ad the card ust appears how obvious is that to a laymen.

Nov 10, 2007
No that is not the change I believe you are talking about it axis change and I have fooled plenty of lay people with this change.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, too bad this is nothing new.

Back in the day, there were many color change videos including the one you just performed.

Although it's been done before, you performed it the best I've seen, but it's not worth 20 bucks.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Yeah, you did it fairly smoothly, nice work on that. It is a very cool method, but I don't think it's worth $20 either simply because of how hard it is to not perform it in a way that gives the method away. (I worded that oddly, but you get the point :p)

Oct 17, 2007
SG
Uhm... I'm not familiar with the Neo change, but it looks exactly like the Erdnase change method #3. It also could be the One handed transformation #2 with right hand as cover.

(The traditional Erdnase change is method #1)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results