New 1-on-1 by d+M

Hello I thought Ill post this becouse no one else has.
The 1on1 section has been updated with Crunk by D to M Mr. Daniel Madison.

CRUNK
by daniel+MadisonTotal Runtime: 8 Minutes | Download

Crunk is a fast, deceptive, sandwich effect. A card is freely selected, remembered, and lost in the deck. You then produce 2 aces within a flourish. You hold the edges of the aces and pull them out - instantly they have trapped one card... the selection.

BUY

JDEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Meh, didn't do anything for me. It was too fast for me to even know what was going on, so it wouldn't be for me. I like for my spectators to actually absorb what's happening and be able to follow along. Know what I mean?

Apr 4, 2008
Yeah same here. I think sandwich effects should be as simple as possible. I feel if you mix flourishing with a trick too much the layman gets suspicious.

Oct 6, 2007
I think if this (especailly the 'catch' of the selected card) was eprformed a little slower than in the preview, it could be really cool.

It reminds me somewhat of Dan & Dave's tricks on the trilogy. Quick, visual and flashy little tricks.

Seems pretty difficult to me though.

P.S. This is quite a pointless thread JDEN. Making threads like these aren't going to redeem yourself from those videos you've shown us....
We know there's a new 1-on-1 every friday..

Sep 1, 2007
I think if this (especailly the 'catch' of the selected card) was eprformed a little slower than in the preview, it could be really cool.

It reminds me somewhat of Dan & Dave's tricks on the trilogy. Quick, visual and flashy little tricks.

Seems pretty difficult to me though.

P.S. This is quite a pointless thread JDEN. Making threads like these aren't going to redeem yourself from those videos you've shown us....
We know there's a new 1-on-1 every friday..

The thread was made to discuss the 1 on 1, not inform us of it.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Well, jaydino DID simply inform us of it. He didn't start any discussion on it or anything.

That said, I'll say what I think of it. It looks like something that would confuse spectators, to be honest.

Nov 30, 2007
You lot need to stop bustin jaydinho's balls, hes a kid, and hes created some cool stuff!

On a slightly different note, what do those cards look like in the crunk video (I havent purchased it, so no bigger video comparison), are they first edition split spades?

Oct 6, 2007
Sorry for my attitude.

To me, it seemed like he was 'informing' us of the new 1-on-1, which really isn't needed.

Again, sorry for taking the thread the wrong way- it wasn't clear that it was more of an infromative thread.

Sep 2, 2007
This doesn't really look like a trick to me, it looks more like a "look what I can do" sort of thing to impress your friends.

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
maybe yall are not getting the point of a magic trick that you learn, the key is taking the concept and making the trick how ever you want it to be, Make it yours
For Example- FLow, the possibilities are endless of what you could do with it, Im using the main principal to change water into Gatorade

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results