My Collection

D

DavidLira360

This is my huge collection of magic, there is more than 1000 tricks and effects, from the most various artists and performers. Some of this material is not on sale any more, and some of them are so rare that put gerry nuggets miles away...

To prove that i have all of this, if you have any questions about the DVD´s, books or tricks on the list, i will answer to all your questions.

Tell me what you think about this...

Daniel Garcia:
-Torn;
-Daniel Garcia Project Vol 1;
-Daniel Garcia Project Vol 2;
-Shade;
-Fraud;
-Kaos;
-Fallen;

Michael Ammar:
-Amazing secrets of card magic;
-Easy to Master Card Miracles vol 3;
-Easy to Master Card Miracles vol 9;

Brian Tudor:
-Card Sharp;
-Genaration Extreme;
-Showoff with cards;
-The Heckler;

Lee Asher:
-Witness;

Chris Kenner:
-4 for 4;
-Schwing;

Mathieu Bich:
-TnR;
-Counter Weight;
-Close Up Magic;
-Torched and restored;
-Visual Sandwich;

Ellusionist:
-Ninja 1;
-Ninja 2;
-Xtreme Beginnerz
-Bullet;
-Army of 52;
-Crash course 1;
-Crash course 2;
-Kard club 1;
-Kard club 2;
-De´vo De´Ring;
-Infusion;
-Hovercard;
-How to do Street Magic;
-Inside Magic;
-Factory Sealed;
-Silver Dream;
-MindBender;
-Box Monster;
-Revolution Coin Vanish;
-Shapeshifter;
-The guerrilha guide to using loops vol 1;
-The guerrilha guide to using loops vol 2;
-The guerrilha guide to using loops vol 3;

Dai Vernon:
-Revelations vol 1;
-Revelations vol 2;
-Revelations vol 3;
-Revelations vol 15;
-Expert card technique (the lost charpters);
-More inner secrets of card magic;
-Ultimate secrets of card magic;

David Acer and Richard Sanders:
-RoadKillers;

Derren Brown:
-Devil´s Picturebook;
-Welcome to Derren Brown Mentalism;

Andrew Mayne:
-Infusion;
-Hypercards;

Jay Sankey:
-22 blows to head;
-In a Flash;

Dan abd Dave:
-System;
-Five the Notes;
-Nursery Rhymes;
-Sleightly magical;

Jay Noblezada:
-Color Changes;

Oz Pearlman:
-Born to perform;
-Cluch

Paul Harris:
-Linking Laces;
-The Art of Astonishment DVD;
-The one and only;
- The Art of Astonishment vol 1;
- The Art of Astonishment vol 2;
- The Art of Astonishment vol 3;
-Close Up Fantasies Book Two;

Paul Wilson:
-The restaurant act;
-Ricochet;

Sean Fields:
-Infinity Switch;
-Explicit content;
-Flight 204;
-Fusion;

Yigal Mesika:
-Electric toutch;
-Loops

Kevin Parker:
-Descend;

Eric James:
-Melt;

Ryan Lowe:
-Gone;

Aaron Fisher:
-Paper Engine;

Andi Gladwin:
-Creative magic;

Harry Anderson:
-Tnr;

Harry Lorayne:
-Close-up card magic;

J. C. Wagner and Syd Segal:
-Full Metal Jacket;

John Guastaferro:
-Second Storm ;

Joshua Jay:
-Displacement move;

Jean Hugard:
-Encyclopedia of Card Tricks;

Max Maven:
-Devil´s Poker;

David Stone:
-The real secrets of magic vol1;

Dan Army:
-Breakdown;

David Goring´s:
-The Exchange;

Camirand Magic:
-A dream of aces;

Hélder Guimarães:
-Reflexos;

Enchantment:
-Dreamweaver;
-Skywalker;

Michael Skinner´s:
-Ultimate 3 card monte;

Creative Magic Team:
-Golden Lotus;

Astor´s:
-Antigravitron sealed miracle nº1;

David Forrest:
-Encased;

Sean Bogunia´s:
-Sorted Affaia;

Dean Dill:
-Blizzard;

Jeremy Moncrief:
-Animated Shoe Laces;

Trickmaster:
-Foat FX;

Werry:
-Transformer;

David Regal:
-Prophecy Pack;

Gary freed´s:
-NFW;

John Kennedy´s:
-Impossible matrix;

Graham R.Putnam:
-101 professional card tricks;

Lisa L.Hayes:
-101 Amazing magic tricks with
Stripper deck;

Murphy´s Magic Supplies:
-Stripper deck;
-Mental Photography deck;
-Hunted deck;
-Invisible deck;

Roy Kueppers:
-Super-Man

S. W. Erdnase:
-Expert at card table

Joel Paschall´s:
-Believe

Richard Kaufman:
-5x5 Japan;
-New Magic of Japan;
-Card Magic

J.P:
-Simbiose

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
???
Wow...You know if I wasn't British that might not have been sarcastic.

Are you merely bragging or does this have a purpose? The real question is whether you know all the material. Even with that performing it is another matter. Even with that, performing it well is another thing!

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Congratulations on owning all of that! But what is the point in putting up the list for all to see?

D

DavidLira360

I agree with you in, in fact there are tricks that i don´t like or feel uncomfortable with(Breakdown, Skywalker...), so i don´t perform them.

In some of these books for example i only chose the best ones, or those that i like more, so having all of this doesn't mean that i use or perform all of them.

No these list is not only for show off, it´s for those who have any questions about what is listed, just ask me.

I agree with you in, in fact there are tricks that i don´t like or feel uncomfortable with(Breakdown, Skywalker...), so i don´t perform them.

In some of these books for example i only chose the best ones, or those that i like more, so having all of this doesn't mean that i use or perform all of them.

No these list is not only for show off, it´s for those who have any questions about what is listed, just ask me.

Thats why we have a product question forum.

Sep 1, 2007

You could just wait until someone asks and volunteer an opinion, rather than putting up a whole list and coming across as another wannabe guru.

Or you could do something novel, like write reviews.

Great collection. hope you Mastered it all and spent alot of time on each.

Oh and even a better one... do you really spend all that money on these effects? Because..>THATS ALOT! or should we just e-mail Garcia now and tell him you owe him and E a couple hundred for not buying there stuff?
But im just asking, not hating. Post some vids up of you performing some. Preferable some Brian Tudor stuff, hes the man lol.

D

DavidLira360

Ok I will give you an exemple:

Have anyone, on this forum know what Simbiose is about (probably the most powerfull, imprumpt and rare effect that i own)...

You do not have the curiosity to ask in what it consists of?

Do you know that breakdown, skywalker and The restaurant act sucks, do you know that exchange is 50% you, 50% the deck or that Melt and Gone use the same method.

I post this for all of you ask things about.

D

DavidLira360

"...do you really spend all that money on these effects?"

There is some DVD´s that i have borrowed and made a copy, some books are E-books:D, other´s where offered (the major part ) etc...

Ok I will give you an exemple:

Have anyone, on this forum know what Simbiose is about (probably the most powerfull, imprumpt and rare effect that i own)...

You do not have the curiosity to ask in what it consists of?

Do you know that breakdown, skywalker and The restaurant act sucks, do you know that exchange is 50% you, 50% the deck or that Melt and Gone use the same method.

Yea but the way you said it in your first post did not imply this. You said it like if you were this big like star and if we tried to prove you wrong THEN and THEN you would say stuff about the effects ONLY to PROVE that you HAD these effects, not to help people who wondered about them, ONLY to PROVE you HAD these.
But again, lets all relax, enjoy the other topics in the forums, Sat Night Contest might start soon.

In other news, i just ordered Control yesterday, my second effect from T-11, hoping to get it soon

Sep 1, 2007

Giving us a list of names is not enough. It makes it look like you're bragging. You can't make people come to you by showing off the size of your (insert favorite euphemism for taboo anatomy) to traffic.

Sep 2, 2007
???
Go on then I'll succomb to your wonderful mentalisitic persuasion and coercion techniques. Tell me about symbiose.

If it has anything to do with Apicomplexa and parasitic plastid four membrane secondary endosymbiosis, then I'm certainly all ears.

If it's to do with magic, I am also all ears.

D

DavidLira360

Ok lets go for Simbiose (my favourite):

It was created by John Paul

Things to retain: it´s easy (3/10), impromptu, killer and with no pre-show work.

This is a 10 page like sort of a book comes signed and with your name on it awith it there will be TV rights, performance rights and a Non-disclosure agreement because there were only 100 units produced and it will not be reprinted so everything as to be confidential in other words never tell this trick to anyone!

Effect:

The magician randomly chooses a spectator to join him on stage. In the magician´s table there is a single card placed face down. There are no marks on the card whatsoever. The magician asks the spectator to name a card, let´s say the spectator names “ 8 of clubs”. Without any moves at all the spectator turns over the card placed face down on the table since the beginning. It´s the named card.

Important poits:

No marked cards;
No pre-show work;
No sleight of hand;
No memory work;
No peeks at the card;
No rough and smooth;
No special cards;
No switching;
Nothing added or taken away;
Can be done with a borrowed deck;
ONLY one card on the table;
Everithing can be examined;
The named card really is the card on the table since the beginning;
Cards clean, Hands clean;
Easy to do;
Totally imprompt;
Any time, any were...

Method:

When i saw it i just laugh, because it was so stupid simple, in fact on the instructions there is 3 images to help and they aren´t necessary, i can´t go further on this.

Performance:

I have only performed this trick like about 5 times...it seems nothing for an effect with this power, but the problem is that this effect only work with the reactions and the number of public, so if you have like 3,6,10 people on your show don´t do it, if you have like 30,50 or 100 then they will never forget that experience.

The patter is the most important think on the effect, it´s becouse of this that the effect is called symbiose becouse the way you interact with the spectator it´s very powerfull.

Price: I can tell you that i have paid 115 dollars for this, but it worth every cent.

Final thoughts:

Real workers and serious mentalists/magician´s will love this, and Derren Brown fans wannabes will be in heaven.

You have probably never heard or seen nothing like this before, and you will probably never see.

As Einstein said:" I want to know God´s thoughts;the rest are details."

overall 11/10

Sep 1, 2007
You couldn't have posted that in the actual review forum?

You're shooting yourself in the foot everytime you open your mouth.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results