A trick I'm working on

Hey. A new one for you. I've been working on this for a while. I was inspired to create this sandwhich after watching Chris Kenner. The only problem I had afterwards was answered by Daniel Madison in Dangerous. I wanted a better take of this but it's okay. My hand is wrapped because I got 4 stitches a couple days ago, but I had to show my friend this trick (over youtube) before he left. Might as well share it with you! Any feedback is welcome but try and take it easy (especially on how visible the breaks are. I usually use a pass). Oh, and enjoy the face at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrJ7Rr3IIAs

Oct 6, 2007
Very, very nice

I ahd no idea how that was done, and you deserve major props for that. Haven't had that fuzzy feeling inside me in a long time!

Well done.

Only think I would do is....

Maybe build up the presentation a bit more?
More emphasis on the sandwiched card and how it's gone from the jokers in the end.

Good...GREAT effect.

May 6, 2008
Egypt
WOW, great trick , you should post it in the media section here

Very creative and really clever method:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Record it again, with a better background, titles and submit it to the media.. dammit I cant still figure it out :( great trick man

Apr 28, 2008
Nice trick, it looked really clean. My only recommendation would be to use the 2 black aces for the first production instead of the jokers, this way you could end with all 4 aces which I think would be a nice ending.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results