Gaff Cards

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Ok, for the double backed cards, you can make a Angel Gimmick. And Angel Redux. For the double backed (red and blue) , have the card on top of the deck, have someone pick a card, put the selection on top, Face up, do a double, the card is "different" from the rest. do a double again, shake or rub or whatever, and it changes back.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
You bought something without knowing what to do with it...? I'm not trying to sound rude by this, I'm just curious.

-ThrallMind

I believe that in the fields were you haven't explore yet there's more to discover that in the ones that you know like the palm of your hand

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I believe that in the fields were you haven't explore yet there's more to discover that in the ones that you know like the palm of your hand

Except...you could figure out effects for those cards without buying them, so you know if you actually need them. Moreso, spending $15 on a deck of gaff cards and then asking people on a forum how you should use them doesn't leave very much up to discovery on your part.

However, since I always like to help out, here are a few things you can do.

Hope this helps!

-ThrallMind

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Except...you could figure out effects for those cards without buying them, so you know if you actually need them. Moreso, spending $15 on a deck of gaff cards and then asking people on a forum how you should use them doesn't leave very much up to discovery on your part.

However, since I always like to help out, here are a few things you can do.

Hope this helps!

-ThrallMind

What i originally ask was can you guys tell some tricks with this kind of cards when i said some tricks i mean tricks for example like wild card and that kind of stuff.

ps:thanks for the link

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results