Lethal Re-Release

May 7, 2008
What a marketer...

Gotta love the line: "I only have enough copies left that will fit in one hand." Followed by the T11 messages of d+M sending the remaining copies (after he apparently sold the ones that fit into one hand during the Lethal Window) in for 11 lucky winners of the Dangerous 1st hour sale.

Superb, Mr. Madison, simply superb.

Sep 1, 2007
Exactley. He must have a big-ass hand. Whatever, its just making the rarity and value of the dvd go dwon. So much for the "underground flourish dvd"

May 8, 2008
The link to buy the dvd was on the website for a while... you just needed to highlight the lethal site...

but still ... that's hella shady

1. What is the point of 50 "Limited Edition" runs?
2. What is on here that isn't taught better on Dangerous:Motions anyway? The One or two flourishes I noticed missing aren't that great to begin with. Especially not worth $70...

D

Deleted member 2755

Guys, the contest was for the last 11 1st edition Lethals. You could also buy the 3rd edition of Lethal for a while now.:p There was a not so hidden or hard to find secret link on his site. The only advantage of buying this DVD is that as someone else said.. there are like 1 or 2 flourishes not in there. Also, I HEARD (cannot confirm) that on the 3rd editions, there is a PDF version of Lethal so if you have trouble with video, you can use the PDF. However, yes... I would not recommend this as it's not even really worth much considering Dangerous has almost everything, is cheaper, and the teaching is better. However, some may still want this for whatever reason.

-Doug

I spent a long time trying to get this ***** and I finally bought it the other day....now its available to EVERYONE.:mad:
Im so pissed off right now......I spent money I dont even have on this because I was trying to get it before they were all gone......I could have bought something else.......this is bull****.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
Hey guys, I work for/with d+M, particularly on his website.
I can confirm on d+M's behalf that Lethal is not back, should anybody have tried to buy it they would have realized that the buy now button didn't work, the Lethal page and links on the site were of old design revamped by me as a proposal to d+M to launch a 3rd edition of Lethal due to the amount of emails we get from people wanting to buy it.
The site update was my fault as I was working live without realizing it, therefore everything amended was automatically updated (as i worked)
There is no 3rd edition, nor will there be, here's what d+M's text message reads...

"...L's had it's day+needs2sleep2make way4Dang+other projects, so no, I'm not interested in a3rd ed, u do realize ur workin live?..."

d+M will be updating the site himself with this news to clarify all nformation
Sorry for the shish storm guys, my bad all the way

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
Check out the link below for a final clarification, this wasn't a publicity stunt, a money spinner or an illusion, it was pure human error on more than one account.

http://www.danielmadison.co.uk/Lethal.htm

Apologies and extremely non alcoholic cocktails on the house

Best
d+M

On the site:
"... a lot of the content was developed and re-mastered for Dangerous, available exclusively at Theory1.com"

Just pointing out to you that Theory11.com was incorrectly spelled.

Matt

D

Deleted member 2755

ya i heard the 3rd edition isn't that great but hey i don't really care because i won 1 of the 11 signed copies in the contest!:):D

The 3rd editions are exactly the same as the 1st. I heard that if you right click and click explore on the 3rd editions though there are some songs from Lethal and every flourish in a PDF. I heard that the PDF is also in the 1st editions. How much of that is true... I don't know.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results