Business Cards

Nov 10, 2007
Does anyone have any business card images that you made from photoshop or something like that I could put as a business card Image?

Steve

Banned
Dec 4, 2007
Does anyone have any business card images that you made from photoshop or something like that I could put as a business card Image?

YES! Of course, I'm sure there are people on this forum, just waiting to give you their good ideas for card images. Why don't you come up with your own image or use an online business card site? Try being creative or doing something for yoruself!

YES! Of course, I'm sure there are people on this forum, just waiting to give you their good ideas for card images. Why don't you come up with your own image or use an online business card site? Try being creative or doing something for yoruself!

Wow... That's really nice... NOT! He's just asking a question. You don't need to get all ticked off about it! He need help, not a response that will get him absolutely nowhere.

And speaking of posts that will get you absolutely nowhere, you just absolutely love to bring other people down. Read through all the posts you've made on these forums and just look at what you've said to people. I would love to see you perform and criticize you like you have done to everyone else. This is a place to help others learn and grow. We're a community. If you don't like it here, then get out. We don't need your "helpful tips," nor do we want them. Do unto others...

Donald-
If you check out www.buymagicbricks.com, Ryan Joyce has put out alot of Royalty Free images and Visual pieces for use in things like business cards, and websites. Check out his site and see if there's something you like.

Also, if you go to http://www.transformyourbusinesscard.com/ , you'll find an absolutely AWESOME resource when it comes to making business cards. Business cards are the “invisible assassin” in the business world. Everybody has them, they are everywhere, and yet nobody seems to recognize them for what they truly are. A business card is an EXTREMELY POWERFUL MARKETING WEAPON. And because people often do not recognize your business card as a selling piece, they are not as defensive about taking them and keeping them. Just remember that.

Also, if you want to learn by example, Lee Asher and the Buck Twins are marketing masters! Just don't copy. That's not right.

Good luck, and happy hunting~
-Bill

www.magicbillk.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Banned
Dec 4, 2007
Wow... that's really nice... NOT! He's just asking a question. You don't need to get all ticked off about it! He need help, not a response that will get him absolutely nowhere. We're a community. Do unto others...

Dude-
If you check out www.buymagicbricks.com, Ryan Joyce has put out alot of Royalty Free images and Visual pieces for use in things like business cards, and websites. Check out his site and see if there's something you like.

Also, if you go to http://www.transformyourbusinesscard.com/ , you'll find an absolutely AWESOME resource when it comes to making business cards. Business cards are the “invisible assassin” in the business world. Everybody has them, they are everywhere, and yet nobody seems to recognize them for what they truly are. A business card is an EXTREMELY POWERFUL MARKETING WEAPON. And because people often do not recognize your business card as a selling piece, they are not as defensive about taking them and keeping them. Just remember that.

Also, if you want to learn by example, Lee Asher and the Buck Twins are marketing masters! Just don't copy. That's not right.

-Bill

www.magicbillk.com

Thank you, Mr. Bill Gates, for this amazing marketing lesson

Nov 4, 2007
Thank you, Mr. Bill Gates, for this amazing marketing lesson

Steve, did you meet Bill Gates? That's cool. Did you ask him to make computer cards that change when you hit a button so I no longer have to do those silly "shapeshifters" or "double flips" or "color rearranges" or whatever it is that you fancy-pants magicians call all those "moves"? If you didn't, why didn't you? Did you ask him to donate to my charity? It's called the "Help Steve come up with a more creative forum name foundation". Look it up. It's a 501(c)(3).

Wow... That's really nice... NOT! He's just asking a question. You don't need to get all ticked off about it! He need help, not a response that will get him absolutely nowhere.

And speaking of posts that will get you absolutely nowhere, you just absolutely love to bring other people down. Read through all the posts you've made on these forums and just look at what you've said to people. I would love to see you perform and criticize you like you have done to everyone else. This is a place to help others learn and grow. We're a community. If you don't like it here, then get out. We don't need your "helpful tips," nor do we want them. Do unto others...

Donald-

-Bill

www.magicbillk.com

those sites are very good. and I do agree with what you said about the other member.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results