Smooth Operations Review by ElisG

The similarity in technique to the Miller/Victor change is credited and acknowledged in the book; however, there are certain subtleties and changes in the handling and approach that make it easier, more natural, and instantly repeatable from the get-go.

I hope I didn't misuse that semi-colon.

-Kev, The Virts

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks Kev, appreciate it.

-RA69

Jan 27, 2008
I thought it was kind of crazy actually that you rated it 8.7/10
I thought this was some phenomenal teaching material. The booklet was put together great (I loved the format), and I'm probably going to use, or at least apply nearly everything in the manuscript to what I do. I wouldn't have rated anything nearly as low as a 5, and overall... mabey an 11 and a half. Great job kev :p

I thought this was some phenomenal teaching material. The booklet was put together great (I loved the format), and I'm probably going to use, or at least apply nearly everything in the manuscript to what I do. I wouldn't have rated anything nearly as low as a 5, and overall... mabey an 11 and a half. Great job kev :p
Same here. This is such a good book.

Sep 1, 2007

What?.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results