An Interesting Idea

Aug 31, 2007
California
Wel...

Considering the ball is inflamed using lighter fluid, it will not stop burning until the lighter fluid is done burning which could be a little while. And considering it is on fire, it would be hard to levitate using the average way... It would be hard with the flame problem.

Keenan

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
If you could figure out a way to keep oxygen in the cup, these would be awesome in a Chop Cup Routine. But working it out to work right would be hard as heck. False Transfers and the like would be nearly impossible to get away with.

Nov 30, 2007
I believe this might have been talked about before in a thread, but who knows, maybe some new ideas have been discovered. But if you want some other ideas, you might want to look for it with the search bar.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
If you could figure out a way to keep oxygen in the cup, these would be awesome in a Chop Cup Routine. But working it out to work right would be hard as heck. False Transfers and the like would be nearly impossible to get away with.

Poke a hole in it.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Poke a hole in it.

That might work; I don't know if it would let enough oxygen in. Plus, it would look really bad if you were using a chop cup with a hole in the side. I suppose you could make slits by the rim of the cup, so nobody would see them. And I suppose nobody knows what I'm talking about, right? :D

Jan 23, 2008
That might work; I don't know if it would let enough oxygen in. Plus, it would look really bad if you were using a chop cup with a hole in the side. I suppose you could make slits by the rim of the cup, so nobody would see them. And I suppose nobody knows what I'm talking about, right? :D

I understand drew its ok but the one problem with this is if you were doing this at night you would be able to see a glow from the cups they are under! with any kind of hole in it

P.S. 100th Post !!!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I understand drew its ok but the one problem with this is if you were doing this at night you would be able to see a glow from the cups they are under! with any kind of hole in it

That's not entirely true. If you were performing at night, you would have lights on you so people could see what was going on, and the small glow from the cups would disappear in the rest of the light.

Jan 23, 2008
That's not entirely true. If you were performing at night, you would have lights on you so people could see what was going on, and the small glow from the cups would disappear in the rest of the light.

K Sorry Sorry......... YOu GO Where those likes lol :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results