Saturday Night Contest - One Final Cut

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Well, YouTube is being stupid, and it's been processing for the past 40 minutes, and won't finish, so doesn't look like I'll make it.

*cries over keyboard* :(

Jan 23, 2008
Wow Looks Like a lot of People Made some cool variations of Sybil and stuff!!!!
Weren't we suppose to start from scratch and create and original flourish and not just ad or put parts of other flourishes together to make another flourish???? Well Good luck 1 Min left!

Hey,

I'm not all that great at flourishing, and it's never been what I liked. Still, I took a crack at this contest.

With an injured finger and only a couple of hours to make the video, I realized it would be difficult to attempt to create a whole new fantastic flourish in that time. Thus, I settled for something easier, what I call: Themple.

Themple is a parody of sorts, and it involves several "flourishes" with different parts of the body. I know this wasn't a parody contest, but I was just trying to be creative.

Thanks! Here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPHjAL65VU

Note: The video might be a bit grainy, as of the size of the video viewing area.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Wow Looks Like a lot of People Made some cool variations of Sybil and stuff!!!!
Weren't we suppose to start from scratch and create and original flourish and not just ad or put parts of other flourishes together to make another flourish???? Well Good luck 1 Min left!

Both... but some people, including me,, accidentally recreated past ones or very clight variations of past ones. I hope those entries are still considered!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results