My own trick - Cellophane

Cool trick, not groundbreaking or anything, but a good trick.

I know this was just a camera performance, but i'd suggest building it up. Perhaps patter on the cellophane plastic actually being a liquid... something on those lines.

Good work,
Sharp

Jun 3, 2008
Thats a nice trick, A card between the cellophane and the box of a sealed deck, perhaps perform standing up infront of a wall, it would look much better "presentation wise" but for the trick, it is already an idea but you performed it good. You may also have a different method.

Cheers,

Nick

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Actually I created this trick about 1 year ago until I saw Daniel Madison's Bound I thought it was to similar to his own trick.

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, what is hell is wrong with you guys "OOHHH I KNOW HOW IT'S DONE!!"
Well, good job to you, aren't you just geniuses eh?

As for the trick- I only have two words to describe it- FU**ING brilliant. My jaw literally dropped. Amazing stuff.

But the music was just...gay
and the mask was even gayer. I mean dude, you're failing at being a 'ninja' wannabe.

What the heck is up with this ninja stuff anyway. I mean the T11 guys take it as a joke, but all of you here are like little immature babies- "ohhhh im a pirate, well im ninja!"...er..yeah

Oct 6, 2007
Ok guys..I'm so sorry for being hypocritical, but...

I FIGURED IT OUT!! :D

Dude, it was THAT good of a trick. Take this as a compliment,

Oct 6, 2007
Err..this is totally different to BOUND and FINAL FUSION...

Unless your saying that a card penetrating plastic is the same as a card melting onto a box, or penetrating TAPE.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
thank you for all the nice comments....lol......
anyways, I like the music, and I really am a black belt, but maybe your right, the mask was going a little to far.
anywyas. I thank the people that gave complements.
to the guy above me, PM me.

I liked this trick. I may know how you did it but then again I could be very wrong. But I'd say that that is pretty cool. A nice touch for it would be covering the cards and the box with your hands and using an ultrasmoke 2000.

Dylan P.

EDIT: 400th POST

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results