Molecule 2 - 1 Card Production Question

May 6, 2008
Egypt
I just learned the molecule 2 , one card production from the trilogy for D&D disk 3, and i wanted to ask if it's better to do the flourish as it is and the 1 card is trapped face up in the middle of the deck or i can make it fly and land alone beside the deck, which do you think is better as a card reveal?

Oct 16, 2007
Trap it between the deck. This will look like the card made itself turn over in the relatively small space, rather than shooting out of the deck.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You could incorporate both ideas together. Start with the card flipping over into the middle, then use the Hot Shot Cut move where the card flicks out and then catch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I did this to a friend who I do magic to all the time, so if I mess up is okay. I was doing the production and the card shot out of the deck and he said that was pretty cool and I said I mess up. So I did the trick again and this time it land face up in the deck and his eyes went big and said do that again. So in the middle always look better to me.
Cheers
Andrew

PS I also did this awhile ago to a guy I know in school and I don't perform for him much, but again I mess up producing the card and I did it again and got the big eyes factor

Got to love that production Thanks again to the bucks

Jun 29, 2008
I think it is more impressive to catch the card into the middle of the deck. Moreover the card is face up, so after the flourish you have finished

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results