I have 25 dollars!

Mar 16, 2008
hey guys i have 25 dollars to buy magic with, the only catch is i dont want any cards but i want a GOOD magic trick and i dont want a download anything. shipping doesnt count for the $25 any one know what to buy? thanks

Nuthing2luse

Dec 30, 2007
A. Your font makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
B. I can barely comprehend your sentence
C. These "Hey all give me a general suggestion within these vague guidelines so that I can shoot down your suggestion without rhyme or reason.

1.Shouldn't be cards
2.Must be incredible
3.Must have no gimmicks and be completely impromptu
4.Must involve the four aces
5.Must be a good gimmick

Yeah, these kinds of threads. They usually disintegrate quickly, I'd imagine even moreso because the people here seem less patient than on other forums. But it's because people don't like dealing with this kind of stuff. If you said "Recommend me a good coin dvd for a complete beginner so I can learn the basics" then we would've said "Ammar's complete intro, Noblezada's In the Beginning there were Coins, Roth videos" and it would've been done. But these huge blanket "$25 no cards" questions give us nothing to work with. Sorry pal.

Oct 19, 2007
I hate these kinds of threads......grrrrrrrrr

but yea u need to slow down and save your money till you have $50 minimal bc of shipping depending where u live so yea

ps. What r u into magic or flourishing

Dec 30, 2007
i already have the trilogy i LOVE card magic and money magic

Keep practicing the trilogy over and over, I'm sure that you haven't mastered it all. Then, by the time you have a good number of its effects down, you'll have a bit more saved up for your next impulse purchase :rolleyes:

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I would save up and add more to it.
$25 isn't that much.
I'm not sure how much the Surfaced DVD is going to be, but that's something you might want to consider saving up for.
I know I am.

D

Deleted member 2755

Perfect/perform what you already own. Then with the 25 bucks, go out and get yourself a good steak dinner. :)

-Doug

S

SuicideBoy555

MOney trick

My cousin Baruch and I say that you should get Prophet if you dont already have it. Because you say you like money tricks. So there you go. =]

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Buy Bobo's Modern Coin Magic if you want something different from cards. If you don't mind learning some more card magic, save up a few more dollars (for shipping) for Kevin Ho's Smooth Operations.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results