Daniel Garcia in theory11

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I hear so much about Daniel Garcia, Chris Kenner is always making jokes about him, Wayne talks about him so much, all in all, why is Daniel Garcia not a part of the theory11 group?

He's go this own beach/surfer/ "whatever"/ bead style, (haha), he does have a lot of creative tricks, hes got a good personality.

so why?:confused:

Danny! Come here!!!

May 4, 2008
NYC
yeah, true.
i like daniel's ideas and concepts, plus his tricks are very creative.
He would be a great part of theory11, SO JOIN DANNY!!! :D

morpheis91

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2007
Philadelphia
www.myspace.com
I am pretty sure that the thought has come to mind to everyone part of T11. There is obviously some reason he isn't part of it right now. Maybe he likes Ellusionist or maybe he is just waiting for his next big trick for T11. Who knows but I am sure that he has thought about it and everyone else. I hear Brad Christian is a really nice guy from some associates of mine. So I am not sure if Danny wants to leave.

Sep 4, 2007
From what I've heard, ellusionist treats Daniel Garcia very well and does not want to disrespect them by switching allegiances. I am sure Daniel has made plenty of money with ellusionist and feels like it would be a slap in the face to them if he were to join Theory 11.

Sep 1, 2007
Danny doesn't seem to have any intention of making himself exclusive to one company. Some people prefer that.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
ok guys i contacted him about 2 weeks ago and he said he will not be back in houston till august.
why? because he is working with david blaine!

come on guys dannys working hard with david and the team in new york for the special in the fall

he does not have time to be joining theory11 or doing projects at E and penguin.

Danny is a great guy, but he cant do everything at once.
personally i think its awesome what he is doing right now!

Aug 30, 2007
Hey all.

I'll just clarify a few things about Mr. Garcia.

1) He is Mexican. Or at least, really tan.

2) He is sexy. Or at least, really Mexican.

3) Danny is a good friend to many of us here and is very supportive of what we're doing. He's currently got other things on his plate (working with Blaine, for example). I make no predictions about the future.

4) None of us like Daniel Garcia.

5) One of the above statements is not true. I'll let you decide which.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Is Joel Paschall part of T11 because he doesn't have an artist page? He has already released an effect and 3 1-on-1 videos on T11, but I'm still waiting for Dan White, Mathieu Bich, BJ Bueno to release a 1-on-1 video. I haven't heard any news from them for a while.

_PeAcE!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Is Joel Paschall part of T11 because he doesn't have an artist page? He has already released an effect and 3 1-on-1 videos on T11, but I'm still waiting for Dan White, Mathieu Bich, BJ Bueno to release a 1-on-1 video. I haven't heard any news from them for a while.

_PeAcE!
Joel does - in fact - have an artist page here. Definitely check it out. With regard to the 1-on-1's, we will be adding more and more as the weeks progress - as always. Dan White is currently jammed up preparing for David Blaine's next special behind the scenes, but we've got some great 1-on-1 ideas to come from him in the near future.

D

Deleted member 2755

I can't say much because I don't know much.. but a little birdy told me that Danny Garcia may not be having his own DVDs, but I heard a quote from a certain someone saying "Daniel Garcia will be filming some stuff with Theory 11." Meaning... similar to Control, Danny will just be a part of it. Of course I heard this quote last winter... so maybe with Blaine, things will have changed a bit, but I'm sure that Danny WILL be filming some stuff with Theory 11. Will it be his own stuff? Will he be in many projects? Who knows. Only time will tell.

As Josh said above, Daniel Garcia is very busy in NY right now with Blaine. In addition to this, Danny is currently working on a new card to wallet and a brand new 3 DVD set. He has so much going on. Even if he wanted to join Theory 11, it would be a while until we get something from him. We know Wayne has some stuff coming out in August... maybe Danny will be a part of that. Who knows?

-Doug

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
what?

hahah daniel garcia and david blaine???

for some reason they both strike me as COMPLETELY OPPOSITE!
on one hand, David blaine is barely ever seen laughing, and Daniel garcia is all about connecting with the spectator and he has such an upbeat personality...
hah i cant wait to see what they come up with...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results