Witness and Coin Bite

Aug 31, 2007
Does Witness work best as an opener, closer, somewhere in the middle or by itself. I'm trying to make a routine and need some suggestions on how to incorporate this effect into it.

Would you guys recommend using coin bite as an opener? I know it's kinda old now but it is such a visual trick. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
coin bite might be good as a begining trick but i would think witness would be a great opener. try something amazing so you grab attention!^^

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Witness is definitely a closer, IMHO. It's a very powerful effect, and it's perfect, because at the end, after they're done examining the card and the back, you can pop your business card in the bag, seal it up, and give it to them as a souvenir for them to keep. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

I don't think Coin Bite would be a horrible opener, but it is an over-exposed effect. Just make sure you borrow the coin from the spectators... it makes it more powerful than you would think.

Hope I could help!

Witness is definitely a closer, IMHO. It's a very powerful effect, and it's perfect, because at the end, after they're done examining the card and the back, you can pop your business card in the bag, seal it up, and give it to them as a souvenir for them to keep. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

I don't think Coin Bite would be a horrible opener, but it is an over-exposed effect. Just make sure you borrow the coin from the spectators... it makes it more powerful than you would think.

Hope I could help!

But there are still alot of people who are still fooled by it. Like adjones said, if you borrow the coin it will make the effect that more impossible.

And Witness would be alright for a closer. Unless you have something that out does that.

Cheers, Tom

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i use coin bite all the time
and it still amazes people lol

easiest and greatest trick i have

havent done witness to any specs yet..dislike the setup
plus its a pain to carry around when im in shorts in 40 degree heat
(celcius)

Cards seem to hit people the wrong way for some reason: I like to make my openers as visual as possible, and coinbite certainly does so quickly and painlessly. Witness is an awesome piece, and I see it coming more towards the middle, depending upon how much you milk the presentation, and what other effects you are planning on performing.

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results