Which is Better?

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Hey T11, I know you guys don't exactly love these threads, but here is my question.

I have some money and I wanted to know which order would be better

Should I get...

1) Burn by Daniel Madison

2) Digital Dissolve taught by Dan White

3) Surfaced on the Dan and Dave site (releases tomorrow!!)

4) The Extractor

Which one of these would be the best buy? I have enough money because I have saved up over $200. I can only buy one of them because my dad does not want me wasting money.

Thanks

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Either Burn by Daniel Madison or Surfaced will be great. Maybe you should wait a little while till they are released and read the reviews about it.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I refuse to help people who just list random products and ask which one to get. We need to know about you. How long have you been into magic? What kind of magic do you like? What skill level are you? What is your price range (more specific).

Answer those type of questions and then I'll help you.

May 30, 2008
I refuse to help people who just list random products and ask which one to get. We need to know about you. How long have you been into magic? What kind of magic do you like? What skill level are you? What is your price range (more specific).

Answer those type of questions and then I'll help you.

hi, i'm new here... i love magic... i " work " with like almost 2 years, i'm 14 years old, how do i know what is my skill level ? and, i have problem, don't know why, some flourish i try to do, seems that my hand are small, don't know... i have trilogy, litle hard to me to make the flourishes... what you think ?

Sorry my english, becose i'm brazilian :)

Bryan

Thank you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results