Tomorrow Baby

Mar 3, 2008
Cant wait until tomorrow, Surfaced. I'm waking up early in the morning and buying it. Anyone else hyped up and getting it tomorrow?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Cant wait until tomorrow, Surfaced. I'm waking up early in the morning and buying it. Anyone else hyped up and getting it tomorrow?

haha i dont think it will be for sale first thing in the morning so you might want to rethinik waking up early. yeah im excited but still a little disappointed with all the rumors about smoke and mirrors coming out with surfaced to find out they aren't is a little bit of a let down

Apr 28, 2008
I'll be buying it tommorow, I don't see much point getting up early for it though, they'll probably all be posted together at the end of the day.

I'm a bit annoyed about Smoke and Mirrors not being released at the same time but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Dec 10, 2007
why are you getting up early to order it? you do know that it will still have to ship out right? so whether you make the order at 1 am or 1 pm they will arrive at the same time. Just chill bro.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
It's not what time YOU wake up... It's the time after Dan and Dave sleep-in.
=)

Gah.. Just got back from Singapore. Met all the cardists.... Met my relatives... Got $800 to spend -meh why not pick it up?

Sep 1, 2007
They said July 1 but we all live in different time zones. So do any one know what time will the site be on in EST?
Thanks
Andrew

Apr 28, 2008
They said July 1 but we all live in different time zones. So do any one know what time will the site be on in EST?
Thanks
Andrew

Nobody knows, it will probably be whenever Dan and Dave feel like it.

Just check it sometime tommorow, you won't get it any sooner just because you order it the second the sites up.

This is a time that living in Alaska is a beautiful thing. While everyone has been up for a while waiting, it is still 10:52 AM and I can calmly say that the latest it will be out here, is 7. I know the time frames haha. It'll most likely come out for me before 4.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results