DnD's New Website & The Vault

Sep 3, 2007
I've never heard of this sleight the clip shift. Is this the same thing that was used in the performance of the queens that had no explanation? To me that looked pretty impressive/difficult. Anyone know the skill level for this?

I live near Detroit! (im like an hour away).
Anyway, its going to be really upsetting if the site dosn't re-open today.

sweet man :cool: I actually live about an hour away too, I just said Detroit so most people would know the general area of MI I was talking about... major cities, etc.
so you live anywhere near ann arbor?

I've never heard of this sleight the clip shift. Is this the same thing that was used in the performance of the queens that had no explanation? To me that looked pretty impressive/difficult. Anyone know the skill level for this?

Yes it's the fourth vanish of the queens that was never explained. Some said that it is really difficult to get it without the noise.

Dec 10, 2007
Yes it's the fourth vanish of the queens that was never explained. Some said that it is really difficult to get it without the noise.

Its really difficult to get even with the noise lol. I would say that it is by far the most difficult slight i have ever come across. That is, to be able to do it well and do it consistently. There may be harder out there but its the toughest ive come across. In any case its a high skill level in that you will need to practice the hell out of it to be able to do it. But its so different from any other move that it really doesnt matter what your current skill level is. As long as you practice it you will be able to do it, no matter what point your card magic is.

Sep 3, 2007

Well, it would be nice to know the skill level involved before making a purchase. Also, it would be cool if given a date to add the time of day.

Mar 24, 2008
DJDonkey,

Where did you learn the Clip Shift from Mr Nelson? Or are you doing your own version of the Clip Shift?

Sep 3, 2007
Its really difficult to get even with the noise lol. I would say that it is by far the most difficult slight i have ever come across. That is, to be able to do it well and do it consistently. There may be harder out there but its the toughest ive come across. In any case its a high skill level in that you will need to practice the hell out of it to be able to do it. But its so different from any other move that it really doesnt matter what your current skill level is. As long as you practice it you will be able to do it, no matter what point your card magic is.

Coming from a master of the move I think I'll go ahead and take the plunge and buy it.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
If you think that this is hard then you should cheek out some of the routines on ray cosbys impossible card magic.

Me and my friend were trying to learn some of the routines just for fun and it ended upp with us just laughing because it was so impossible.

Dec 10, 2007
DJDonkey,

Where did you learn the Clip Shift from Mr Nelson? Or are you doing your own version of the Clip Shift?

I did not learn it from chad nelson but it is his method. I was asked not to say where i learned it, and out of respect i will not say. But i assure you it is the correct method, and it is tough. lol

and i wasnt at all trying to persuade anyone not to buy it. I will buy it as soon as the site is up. Its a great move and i think anyone can learn it, as long as you put in the time you know. thats all i was saying, sorry if that was taken the wrong way.

Sep 3, 2007
If you think that this is hard then you should cheek out some of the routines on ray cosbys impossible card magic.

Me and my friend were trying to learn some of the routines just for fun and it ended upp with us just laughing because it was so impossible.

Coming from someone with some understanding of card magic. I got that DVD and know some of the material already.

Jan 5, 2008
this may only be on my computer, but did anyone else notice that when you type in www.dananddave.com and hit ender you get WWWW.dananddave.com? (the capitalization was for emphisis on the 4 w's)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results