DnD's New Website & The Vault

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
i dont think the price was too bad. its a great looking move that has an infinite number of applications and it comes with seven different tricks that use the move already. Plus you know that with dan and dave producing it the production values are going to be impressive. i think we should reserve judgement on the price until we see the dvd and get to see what all is on it.

Mar 11, 2008
Hey , i just ordered mine this afternoon , July 2 Weds , Singapore . Will the Dvd be shipped as soon as i order it or do i have to wait till the website goes up , and scince i paid by Pay Pal i heard it take a week to process , will be DVD come in 2 WEEKS !! ??

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Last time I ordered from their website it took 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. I wasn't very pleased at all with that, but I'm hoping it will be different this time around.

Apr 18, 2008
If I see a clipshift tutorial on Youtube then I don't know I'll do. If that happens I'll go crasy!! :D

I'm guessing that its only a matter of time but I'm really hoping it will be a horrible one so no one can actually learn it properly.

As a side note, I predict a lot more videos of the queens popping up on youtube haha ;)

Sep 1, 2007
I have an idea. Lets be on the look-out for one in the next couple of weeks. Since we all have the dvd, it'll be okay. If you see one, email dan or dave, and DON"T post the link here.

Sep 1, 2007
I've gotta say, I would much rather have to wait a while for the site and have it run smoothly than for it to be up now and have a ton of bugs.

Take your time, Dan and Dave.

Oct 24, 2007
I cant wait for their new site to come. Looks like this will be the new safe haven for more experienced flourishes. And I am positive their will be new additions to their vault.

I wonder what the new forums will look like :D

For anyone who is wondering about the shipping this is an e-mail I just received from Dan//

"Yes, your order was processed. A large batch of orders went out on Thursday. The rest will be sent off on Tuesday as we ran out of DVDs. I can't confirm whether or not your DVD was in that first batch.

Cheers,
dan"

And there you go, and if you ever read this Dan thanks for the quick reply.

-RA69

For anyone who is wondering about the shipping this is an e-mail I just received from Dan//

"Yes, your order was processed. A large batch of orders went out on Thursday. The rest will be sent off on Tuesday as we ran out of DVDs. I can't confirm whether or not your DVD was in that first batch.

Cheers,
dan"

And there you go, and if you ever read this Dan thanks for the quick reply.

-RA69

:eek: They actually ran out of dvds

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results