DnD's New Website & The Vault

Mar 11, 2008
hey guys , did u notice the clipshift isnt for sale anymore and the URL isnt dananddave.com ? which might mean dan and dave have theri site up already or soon .. very soon:):)

Mar 3, 2008
You guys will fall in love with there store.:) None of you could have guested what they did with with it.

If ur talkin bout the test shop when the site leaked, ya i agree, it was sick nasty, but if ur talkin bout the real 1, how did you see it?

Another thing is that today is sunday(the last day of the week) so the new site better launch today.

D

Deleted member 2755

Who ever said that the site is going to launch today? Even if it was, Dan and Dave live in California and so even though it is 11:24 PM where I live, that means it is only 8:24 PM where they live.

As for the store... I saw the leaked one as well and it looks amazing! :D

However, I'm predicting that their site will launch alongside the release of their new deck which I am predicting to be next Friday at 11PM EST. ;)

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Did Dan or Dave say their site was going to open today, or are you all just assuming?
Their probably watching this thread laughing at everybody because it's all speculation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results