The Next theory11 Artist - 07.02.2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2007
Andrei selfish? If you knew him, you'd know he's one of the greatest guys ever and just because he doesn't release that many tutorials and hold them on a silver platter for all the theory11 n00bs that want them, that means he just wants to uphold his original state.
Andrei is THE best. He's far from selfish. Please say you were joking. If not, I understand; you've never been to dn before.

-Sean Fast

And yet, in a previous arguement on another thread, you called Dan and Dave the best.

Hmmm....the irony.

'Deserves better than this'

Im not going to be a fan boy on this, by no means am I one. But in all honesty lets look at the facts.

Theory11 has become one of the most visited and biggest magic websites.

Along with Ellusionist and (Possibly) Penguin they would have to be the biggest Magic Stores Online.

If you get the chance to release a product through this website or the other two, and become part of the team I cant currently see much of a bigger opportunity in the 'business' side of Magic.

Your in company with some of the best magicians in the world.

Congrats to Andrei and lets try and stop being so negative!

He is a brilliant artist and I look forward to seeing what is brought out.

Matty

Jan 27, 2008
I wasn't talking about Andrei, I was talking about you. You want him to stay "Undergorund" or something for some reason, completey disregarding what Andrei might want to do. The irony is in another thread you were saying that Theory11 scams n00bs by making them buy crappy flourishing 1on1s and the n00bs can learn much better stuff at DN. Yet when theory11 brings over someone from DN you find it bad for some reason. And how do you know I've never been to Decknique? I happen to have an account and lurk the forums.
Fair enough. I don't nesecarily want him to stay underground, it's completely his choice, I just think Andrei is one of the very few people who will truly do his move's justice when released to the public, if released to the public. Anyways, my argument is that this is completely different, because what Andrei releases, whatever it will be, it will be amazing, I know for a fact. two: http://vimeo.com/799647. I don't know if it's just me, but that's a tiny, tiny bit better than static. So the reason I find it bad, is because of what I said up there^.

Anyways, I couldn't agree more with the first statement of Darian's 2nd last post.
And Darosa, what were you trying to accomplish by saying that? Seriously, brining things into context that don't belong there, like a quote from another thread, is basically like being someone's nagging wife who remember's everything pointless and brings it up to try and accomplish something. Dan and Dave are the best in a different way than Andrei.

Anywho, well best of luck Andrei, your hands down the most inspirational flourisher I know, and a good guy, so I hope everything works out for the best man.

-Sean

Edit: The next person to be recruited: EllusionistKent.

Sep 1, 2007
Finally I can talk about it! I've had to keep my mouth shut on this for like months now. Its said on his youtube page for like a year "future T11 artist"

How can he make a dvd though? Don't get me wrong, hes a freakin beast, one of the best their is, but isn't most of his moves just developments of other peoples moves?

Finally I can talk about it! I've had to keep my mouth shut on this for like months now. Its said on his youtube page for like a year "future T11 artist"

How can he make a dvd though? Don't get me wrong, hes a freakin beast, one of the best their is, but isn't most of his moves just developments of other peoples moves?

Well Dan and Dave didn't create new concepts did they?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results