theory11 playing cards : Rumors? Confirm?

Dec 2, 2007
I heard a rumor (from usually reliable source) that T11 was going to be selling Aladdin's amongst other things. Could one of the theory11 staff/crew set the record straight?

DMM

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I'm pretty sure that Dan and Dave will be selling Arcco's and Alladin's on their new site. But I'm not positive- I just think I remember reading that somewhere on here.

Apr 7, 2008
Sweet! I'd definitely get them if they were here. I think T11 should also sell regular Bikes and Tally Ho's. Anyone agree? My favorite decks are Guardians, Tally-Ho, and regular Bikes. I like Guardians and Centurions, but having some other ones up too would be neat. Especially decks that are hard to find.

+ suprStition

Dec 2, 2007
I'm pretty sure that Dan and Dave will be selling Arcco's and Alladin's on their new site. But I'm not positive- I just think I remember reading that somewhere on here.

Why couldn't both sites sell them? I heard this a few weeks back, so it may be an old rumor. T11 staff? Anyone?

D

Deleted member 2755

Sweet! I'd definitely get them if they were here. I think T11 should also sell regular Bikes and Tally Ho's. Anyone agree? My favorite decks are Guardians, Tally-Ho, and regular Bikes. I like Guardians and Centurions, but having some other ones up too would be neat. Especially decks that are hard to find.

+ suprStition

I don't see much of a point in Theory 11 selling Bikes and Tally's. I can get a pack of 12 Bikes for about $13. Theory 11 selling them plus shipping just would end up making it more expensive.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
A few weeks ago someone found a test store that Dan and Dave had set up online that was selling Arrcos and Alladins. As far as I know it went down soon after and they were probably just testing a new feature for their new site, but it's possible they had them up there just as placeholders for the new products they're selling that they didn't want to announce.

A few weeks ago someone found a test store that Dan and Dave had set up online that was selling Arrcos and Alladins. As far as I know it went down soon after and they were probably just testing a new feature for their new site, but it's possible they had them up there just as placeholders for the new products they're selling that they didn't want to announce.

Wasn't the site supposed to go up by now?

Jun 22, 2008
Yeah, i second what cliffi said... Cheapest i've found them is around 12 for 20... Where are you getting 12 bikes for 13 bucks?i want in... :)

Sep 1, 2007
They're that cheap at Coscto but the quality is a crapshoot

As for Dan and Dave's site...Surfaced is available now (as of like a half hour ago) but the full site isn't launching for a few more days

D

Deleted member 2755

As the other posters said, you can get them at Costco. :) Sadly I haven't seen bricks of Tally's there though.

-Doug

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
really eh? cuz costco here sells their bikes for $15 a brick of 9, + that stupid 14% tax

There is no such thing as a "brick of 9".

A deck is a single deck.
A half brick is six decks.
A brick is 12 decks.
A 1/4 gross is 36 decks.
A 1/2 gross is 72 decks.
A 3/4 gross is 108 decks.
A gross is 144 decks.

Those are the standard quantities that decks are sold in.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
There is no such thing as a "brick of 9".

A deck is a single deck.
A half brick is six decks.
A brick is 12 decks.
A 1/4 gross is 36 decks.
A 1/2 gross is 72 decks.
A 3/4 gross is 108 decks.
A gross is 144 decks.

Those are the standard quantities that decks are sold in.

they are also commonly sold in 2-packs

Jan 27, 2008
Whoever said that t11 should sell bikes, go to costco.
And I think it's pointless D&D would sell aladdins, because no matter what they sell them for, they will not be able to match pokerstud52's prices on ebay. He sells a brick of arrco's for 25 bucks and a brick of aladdins for 22. And a brick of tally's for 18. Grab some if you can.
Well.... I can't wait for the smoke and mirrors. I hope they feel like Jerry's or Arrco's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results