Surfaced!

Sep 1, 2007
That's great! But I'd like you to realize that's it impossible for anyone to have as today was the first day it would have been shipped out.

-Dave-

Apr 28, 2008
It's only just been released so nobody has it yet.

All we really know is what we've seen from the trailer.

It teaches the Clip shift and the 26 shift, which appears to be the clip shift with half the deck. There are 7 effects, most of them will probably use the clip shift.

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
t

iono better 2 ask an know. they mite have already read this an said nothing. more weight off my shoulder knowing i at least asked

I thought theory 11 was a place for magic
not grammar and spelling
if you understand the gist of what he's saying it doesn't really matter

Its much easier for him to properly carry out a sentence that displays his point than it is to decipher his secret internet code. I mean, the occasional spelling/grammar mistake is fine because nobody is perfect but is it really right to replace a whole word with just one number? It makes the forum look immature if the users can't even work a keyboard.

Nov 6, 2007
Its much easier for him to properly carry out a sentence that displays his point than it is to decipher his secret internet code. I mean, the occasional spelling/grammar mistake is fine because nobody is perfect but is it really right to replace a whole word with just one number? It makes the forum look immature if the users can't even work a keyboard.

True story!

Jan 18, 2008
somewhere
well im only using the eff sound from 4.an honestly u gotta luv t11 forums XP so much luv its leaking out of my moniter. an i spelled that wrong an i dont care english majors

Feb 28, 2008
Firstly, I am an English major and your net slang doesn't bother me a bit... the purpose of language is to communicate not for all to be speak exactly the same (Though I had no idea what 4rm meant at first).

And secondly, does anyone know if D&D's site will have anything else up for sale once it becomes fully functional? I'm sure they'll have all their old stuff, but will there be any other new things up? Surfaced is pretty tempting, but $40 plus shipping to Canada is going to be quite a lot of money and I usually combine my shipping when I order stuff online.

Firstly, I am an English major and your net slang doesn't bother me a bit... the purpose of language is to communicate not for all to be speak exactly the same (Though I had no idea what 4rm meant at first).

And secondly, does anyone know if D&D's site will have anything else up for sale once it becomes fully functional? I'm sure they'll have all their old stuff, but will there be any other new things up? Surfaced is pretty tempting, but $40 plus shipping to Canada is going to be quite a lot of money and I usually combine my shipping when I order stuff online.

Same with me. But I think dananddave charge shipping by the item and not by the order. 'Surfaced' was I think $53 CAD for me with shipping.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results