The Next theory11 Artist - Andrei Jikh

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Thank you guys for the kind words.

I am glad to be a part of such a professional crew here at Theory11. My projects are still in the works and about.....1% finished so don't expect to see them in the near future. It will take a lot of hard work to complete due to the fact that there is a TON of material in there...regardless, we will keep pursuing! Again, thank you for the kind words, couldn't be happier to work with such an amazing crew.

JB, Dana, and Wayne, a big thank you!!!

-Andrei Jikh

PS: Katie is right...sick with a J. Get JIKHY wid' it!

Feb 21, 2008
In Your Closet
Thank you guys for the kind words.

I am glad to be a part of such a professional crew here at Theory11. My projects are still in the works and about.....1% finished so don't expect to see them in the near future. It will take a lot of hard work to complete due to the fact that there is a TON of material in there...regardless, we will keep pursuing! Again, thank you for the kind words, couldn't be happier to work with such an amazing crew.

JB, Dana, and Wayne, a big thank you!!!

-Andrei Jikh

PS: Katie is right...sick with a J. Get JIKHY wid' it!

Heeeeeey... you didn't thank me for the typo thingy!!!!
(I am joking)

Jan 27, 2008
What Cerberus said on the 1st page haha.
Best of luck Andrei. Lee Asher is no longer my favorite t11 artist.
I don't care if we have to wait a decade for the dvd, I have a feeling of how great it will be. Don't forget to post your wisdom occasionally at dn still too. I changed my quote there to something awesome you said. Cya around man.

-Sean Fast

Sep 8, 2007
Andrei Congratulations and I wish the best of luck to you, but.............
I'm kind of getting sick of all these flourishes on theory 11. Wheres the card magic, all I hear is flourish this and flourish that. I would really like and hope to see more "magic" 1 on 1s and more discussions on actual "card magic"

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Congrats Andrei!

We are very honored to have you as part of the team. Only good things can come from you, your many talents and stellar personality.

You're awesome. Let's do lunch soon.

Katie

May 24, 2008
Woohoo, his artist page says that his family is into gymnastics... just like me!!! im the worlds greatest flourisher!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results