Air Control

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
What the hell!? I would also like to know where i can learn this. btw^^ how do you find these vids? Of like Japanese. Becuase Ive seen this other Japanese one where he changes a card and i never seeen it before. I found it by accident.

Sep 11, 2007
A lot of card controls revolve around this method and so does one of mine. Just think about it.

Tivo 2.0

Snap

Dude, that still doesn't answer my question. I said, "HAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS BEFORE? IF SO, WHERE CAN I LEARN IT?" I'm not gonna figure this out on my own because the handling will not be the same. The guy in this video obviously knows his card magic.

Your Tivo and Snap reference doesn't tell me anything. And, yes, i know of those as well. Who doesn't?

Are there any mature, knowledgeable card sleights artists willing to answer the original question?

thank you

Feb 21, 2008
In Your Closet
Dude, that still doesn't answer my question. I said, "HAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS BEFORE? IF SO, WHERE CAN I LEARN IT?" I'm not gonna figure this out on my own because the handling will not be the same. The guy in this video obviously knows his card magic.

Your Tivo and Snap reference doesn't tell me anything. And, yes, i know of those as well. Who doesn't?

Are there any mature, knowledgeable card sleights artists willing to answer the original question?

thank you

Never seen it before, but when he does it face up its obvious.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
The basis of the control seems like a variation of the WoW Control by Oliver Macia. You can learn the Wow Control on his DVD "Control Freak". Once you know that you can do this as well.

The action of Wow Control is actually something published in Greater Magic, I don't have it near me but its there ( the action itself ). Wow control is about dribble, this one is about doing it with a unique cover.

You could PM the guy in youtube. :)

Cheers,

Aug 31, 2007
Donabe (his Youtube name, I am not using his real name) is producing a DVD in Japan currently in which the Air Control will be taught. It's privately sold, so good luck in trying to buy it.

- harapan. magic!

It's fairly simple. He just does it very quickly, and with neat cover. You can actually see it for a moment in the video you linked, without pausing or anything.

If that's exposure, or something, I apologize. D:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results